IEM Katowice

SzogunskiPL

Ever since Dennis joined Fnatic has been unbeatable so I'd be incredibly surprised if they don't win it. Only team I really see challenging them is Envyus and possibly LG. Astralis will make it to the quarters or semis and choke as usual, Virtus Pro has won like one game this entire year so far and have shown no signs of improving.

Hopefully Na'VI wins. I'm getting really tired of seeing Fnatic winning everything, JW's pig face is irritating.

Edited by BhekifaZ

Ever since Dennis joined Fnatic has been unbeatable so I'd be incredibly surprised if they don't win it. Only team I really see challenging them is Envyus and possibly LG. Astralis will make it to the quarters or semis and choke as usual, Virtus Pro has won like one game this entire year so far and have shown no signs of improving.

Hopefully Na'VI wins. I'm getting really tired of seeing Fnatic winning everything, JW's pig face is irritating.

Why you gotta hate on JW? He's a nice guy.

And fnatic is god tier right now. That's like, the millionth LAN they've won in a row.

LG rekt Navi thanks to GOD FALLEN.

Why you gotta hate on JW? He's a nice guy.

And fnatic is god tier right now. That's like, the millionth LAN they've won in a row.

LG rekt Navi thanks to GOD FALLEN.

Fallen is ridiculously good. At this point I'd even put him ahead of Guardian as the best AWPer in the world. LG should have won, how do they manage to blow two massive leads like that. I guess that's why Fnatic is never really out of a map even when they're down by 10 rounds.

Fallen is ridiculously good. At this point I'd even put him ahead of Guardian as the best AWPer in the world. LG should have won, how do they manage to blow two massive leads like that. I guess that's why Fnatic is never really out of a map even when they're down by 10 rounds.

I'll be frank, FalleN is the best with the AWP, but JW is the best AWPer right now.