Longest/hardest trophy hunt

What game took you the longest time to platinum/100% and which one was the hardest? For me, the longest one was propably GTA 5, because I don't have a lot of friends who own a PlayStation, so I had to do the heists with random people. It took me at least an hour to complete a mission, because my teammates were either retards, or they kept disconnecting. The longest trophy was however the achieve rank 100, where I was doing one mission over and over again for three weeks straight (2 hours every day). It was super boring! It took me 150-200 hours to get all the trophies.

As for the hardest trophy, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance takes the prize, especially the Senator Armstrong battle in Jetstream Sam DLC, that took me like 3 days to beat without taking damage. The VR missions were also annoying as hell, mission 28 took me 3 hours at least. The Stormbringer trophy however wasn't as hard as I thought, because it was the very last trophy I did and I was already so good at the game and had all the good weapons and skills, that it wasn't even a challenge. The Monsoon battle with no damage was a bit difficult, but nowhere near a difficult as the Senator battle.

What was your longest trophy hunt? Which game was the hardest for you to platinum? 

What game took you the longest time to platinum/100% and which one was the hardest? For me, the longest one was propably GTA 5, because I don't have a lot of friends who own a PlayStation, so I had to do the heists with random people. It took me at least an hour to complete a mission, because my teammates were either retards, or they kept disconnecting. The longest trophy was however the achieve rank 100, where I was doing one mission over and over again for three weeks straight (2 hours every day). It was super boring! It took me 150-200 hours to get all the trophies.

As for the hardest trophy, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance takes the prize, especially the Senator Armstrong battle in Jetstream Sam DLC, that took me like 3 days to beat without taking damage. The VR missions were also annoying as hell, mission 28 took me 3 hours at least. The Stormbringer trophy however wasn't as hard as I thought, because it was the very last trophy I did and I was already so good at the game and had all the good weapons and skills, that it wasn't even a challenge. The Monsoon battle with no damage was a bit difficult, but nowhere near a difficult as the Senator battle.

What was your longest trophy hunt? Which game was the hardest for you to platinum? 

Longest - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4901-your-longest-time-to-plat-a-game/?hl=%2Blongest

Hardest (also covers easiest) - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12415-what-is-your-hardest-and-easiest-platinum/?hl=%2Bhardest

Edited by BooneIronshield