Far Cry Primal developer humor...

Oh4ccidentalMeow

2 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

I saw a youtube video where  several films were shown to have things in them, one was a scene from one of the old disney films, forget which now. there was loads of candles in the background and several candles were large penises, think the youtube video mentioned disney went back and changed them.

Yeah lol I didn’t find out until years later (thanks to the internet mostly) about just how many Disney movies had hidden subliminal messages in them, but it’s quite a few. I believe Disney has been forced to changed some of them and made excuses for others.

For example, I read that the one in The Lion King that I mentioned finding was explained away by Disney as a misinterpretation, and that it’s supposed to say “Sfx” instead of “sex” as a shoutout to their special effects department. But yeah right… who actually believes that lol. With the sheer number of films found to have subliminals I think it’s pretty clear they were just having a good old laugh hiding inappropriate messages and images in children’s movies.