Solo Arena Task

viech54

This guy always kills me with one attack, then there are all the minor enemies distracting me all the time. I can't use my Servans, so no Nightmare Form for instant win. What did you do to make it through this challenge?

edit: Never mind, again. I made it, but since this is hard, I might as well share my setup & strategy as it might help others.

Equipment:

Havel Hammer (ATK + 51)

Eternity (HP + 80, SP + 80, revives Arnice once upon death)

Broken Berserker Axe (ATK + 22, ATK/DEF + 50% when HP are below 75%)

Hero's Koteka (SP + 60, ATK + 40, recovers 1 SP/second)

If you have the cash, use 3 x Hero's Koteka and 1 x Eternity. You can buy Hero's Koteka and Eternity from Lloyd.

Strategy: Use the weapon you get after raising Arnice to Lv. 9. You can switch to this weapon by pressing the same directional button twice. Immediately run up to the boss, and press the X button. It will knock the boss on the ground. Get some hits in and press X again when the boss recovers/is about to stand up, it will fall to the ground again. Run away when you don't have the SP for another special attack (X button). You need 60 SP for one special. Feel free to kill the Lvl. 1 enemies if you think it's save (it never really is, but you might be lucky and it recovers your SP faster than just running around). Basically, repeat this until the boss is dead.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...