Double Dragon Neon release date, free for Plus in US

Lady Lilith

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/31/double-dragon-neon-lighting-up-psn-in-september-new-gameplay-video/

After 25 years, the original beat ‘em up is bringing pure over-the-top baditude to PSN. In Double Dragon Neon, Billy and Jimmy are kicking butts and taking names as they search for their girlfriend Marian (she seems to have a habit of getting kidnapped). This time, her disappearance is at the hands of the supernatural scourge, Skullmageddon! Face off against a gaggle of goons, some familiar (Williams, Linda, and Abobo, of course!) and some that are absolutely out of this world.

7901486382_f9ddee7a54_z.jpg

DDN also features 2 player “Bro-Op”, so grab a bro and bring the true power of the Double Dragon to the evil forces that have once again incurred your wrath. Don’t forget to pick up songs along the way for your Mix-Tape, which holds your special powers and upgrades. There are also killer team-up moves, enemy juggling… and some secrets that I won’t spoil here.

Pick up Double Dragon Neon on PSN for $9.99. Oh, and if you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll be able to grab the game for free until January! Pretty sweet, huh?

7901485600_d851e71588_n.jpg7901485506_d26cae6e96_n.jpg

Push it to the limit in this fresh take on the classic Double Dragon series, coming this September!

I think I saw somewhere on here that this is free for Europe in September...I'm really happy to find out it's free for US too.