Opinions on used ID's

ResX94

Firstly hello everyone on these fourms. Secondly what do you guys think of used ID's. I wanted to collect trophies for a while but My old ID was terrible X/ so I tried thinking of a new one most were all ready used so when I typed the one im using now It has been already used but was Inactive for 2+years Im not sure if I should keep it since some might see it as stealling but I do like it xD.what do you think ? 

uhm wait what xD no one can steal it if you already have it

first, welcome:)

Second, I'm not sure what you mean but used ID's? If its your own old one you just never used I can't see why anyone would have a issue tbh

Enjoy the forums!

Oh wow you are from playstation trophies.org? Welcome to the forums!

I joined in 2015 but remade my account that is why it is new lmao, don't feel like a noob is welcoming ya.

• Like 2

first, welcome:)

Second, I'm not sure what you mean but used ID's? If its your own old one you just never used I can't see why anyone would have a issue tbh

Enjoy the forums!

The thing is it wasn't my old one :o .I was trying to get a new one and was stuck looking for one so I tried thinking of something someone wouldn't have. It was taken :( but it I saw that the user who had the taken one hasn't been on in 2 years so I though maybe I can go ahead and continue with  that name since it seemed inactive. sorry for the long post. trying to bring some clarity to what my post meant  

Edited by ResX94

The thing is it wasn't my old one :o .I was trying to get a new one and was stuck looking for one so I tried thinking of something someone wouldn't have. It was taken :( but it I saw that the user who had the taken one hasn't been on in 2 years so I though maybe I can go ahead and continue with that name since it seemed inactive. sorry for the long post. trying to bring some clarity to what my post meant

Sony has no policy on inactive names therefore they won't give you the name. It would be unfair. I will give a example

Let's say the person had that name and had to go to the hospital, for 2 years he is there and because of that he loses his psn name? Yeah no.

I can imagine there being a policy after 8 years of a psn not being used but Sony wouldn't allow that anyway. If you have a PSN ID you also have a console they wouldn't want to do it to their customers tbh.

I know as hell I wouldn't want to lose this account because I didn't use it for 2 years, if the person has games on it... that is even a bigger NO from them.

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Inactive-PSN-ID/td-p/42702037

This answer is everywhere.

Edited by Blanc

Sony has no policy on inactive names therefore they won't give you the name. It would be unfair. I will give a example

Let's say the person had that name and had to go to the hospital, for 2 years he is there and because of that he loses his psn name? Yeah no.

I can imagine there being a policy after 8 years of a psn not being used but Sony wouldn't allow that anyway. If you have a PSN ID you also have a console they wouldn't want to do it to their customers tbh.

I know as hell I wouldn't want to lose this account because I didn't use it for 2 years, if the person has games on it... that is even a bigger NO from them.

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Inactive-PSN-ID/td-p/42702037

This answer is everywhere.

I'm glad sony doesn't have a inactive pollice because you have a point if something happend and they couldn't sign in or anything like that it would be upsetting to have it all gone. I made these post as a way to help some people not accuse me of stealing someones name since the names are almost the same. if that makes sense :(

I'm glad sony doesn't have a inactive pollice because you have a point if something happend and they couldn't sign in or anything like that it would be upsetting to have it all gone. I made these post as a way to help some people not accuse me of stealing someones name since the names are almost the same. if that makes sense :(

How are you glad when you wanted a inactive name? O.o also no one is going to accuse you of using a similiar name... I don't think anyone cares tbh.

How are you glad when you wanted a inactive name? O.o also no one is going to accuse you of using a similiar name... I don't think anyone cares tbh.

Pretty much what Blanc said, there are so many variations of everyone's PSN ID's that it's not even funny. Just don't worry about it and enjoy gaming  B)

• Like 1

Pretty much what Blanc said, there are so many variations of everyone's PSN ID's that it's not even funny. Just don't worry about it and enjoy gaming  B)

Thanks guys, for the warm welcome. I guess Im just think about things too much xD