Please help for Ultra Violence

djdiamond1000

I have beaten the majority of the game on Ultra Violence and have made it to the final boss against waves of enemies but just can't beat it. I am fully upgraded and can get yo the first checkpoint but it is just stupidly difficult.

Also I did beat the game on normal first but this is just frustrating. Please help!

I have beaten the majority of the game on Ultra Violence and have made it to the final boss against waves of enemies but just can't beat it. I am fully upgraded and can get yo the first checkpoint but it is just stupidly difficult.

Also I did beat the game on normal first but this is just frustrating. Please help!

Which phase are you stuck on? The one with the defective Gambit-clones? My best advice for this is to take them out via range-based weapons (best one IMO is the shotgun) and keep on running around the area or stay in the place where the big brutes and later on the Marauders will come from (the Citadel's entrance). My general advice is to keep your distance from nearly all enemies.

For all other enemies it's rather simple if you use the momentum attacks. Prefered weapon for most are the sledge hammers as they can kill a lot of enemies when you constantly mash :triangle: when the momentum is activated (I had to learn this the hard way after finishing on Ultra-Violence :facepalm: )

Maybe you can also check out some of the advices I have given in the trophy guide:

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4127-Deadpool-Trophy-Guide#A-Sinister-smush

Which phase are you stuck on? The one with the defective Gambit-clones? My best advice for this is to take them out via range-based weapons (best one IMO is the shotgun) and keep on running around the area or stay in the place where the big brutes and later on the Marauders will come from (the Citadel's entrance). My general advice is to keep your distance from nearly all enemies.

For all other enemies it's rather simple if you use the momentum attacks. Prefered weapon for most are the sledge hammers as they can kill a lot of enemies when you constantly mash :triangle: when the momentum is activated (I had to learn this the hard way after finishing on Ultra-Violence :facepalm: )

Maybe you can also check out some of the advices I have given in the trophy guide:

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4127-Deadpool-Trophy-Guide#A-Sinister-smush

I can beat the three earthquakes and the enemies but follow and defeat the two ice guys but then I'm cornered and die almost instantly.

I can beat the three earthquakes and the enemies but follow and defeat the two ice guys but then I'm cornered and die almost instantly.

I'm not sure if it helps, but try to use a flesh grenade or two. The enemies are paralized for a short moment and most of the time you can insta-kill them while pressing :circle:. Another thing that comes to my mind is that you can use the teleport-dash/evasion-skill to get to one of the upper sides on the left or right (the places you can see at 6:40min in this video):

I'm not sure if it helps, but try to use a flesh grenade or two. The enemies are paralized for a short moment and most of the time you can insta-kill them while pressing :circle:. Another thing that comes to my mind is that you can use the teleport-dash/evasion-skill to get to one of the upper sides on the left or right (the places you can see at 6:40min in this video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gUUlftnaF8&t=400

Cheers! I did it today only a few misc trophies. Kind of worried by the don't die during the final mission but is still doable. Thanks!