Removing notifications

Jurgen

I don't know if it is just me or what but the notifications or messages in the bottom left corner annoy the hell out of me. I just don't want to see them. It's the notifications that say 'this person has left the group' or 'this person has joined the voice channel' etc and they stay there forever till you turn off your console. It's especially annoying while i'm watching my highlights and all i can seem to see is this block of writing in the corner (highlights also only stay until i quit the game).
I know i'm being picky and OCD but is there any known way to turn it off or remove it?

Edited by Risky

I hear ya. It annoys the fuck out of me as well, but there doesn't seem a way to remove them.

Maybe they'll patch it later on due to feedback.

Also I don't think it's OCD when you leave to do something come back in half an hour and you can still see the random guy who left your team well, half an hour ago on the screen. genius.jpg

• Like 1

So... it depends how much they care about console tbh

considering Blizzard has been trying to get into ESports lately they may not give a shit.

It'd be awesome if a game developer actually cared somewhat about their game. After the release, most dev's think their job is done for the most part. It's not like Blizzard is short on funds or resources.

It'd be awesome if a game developer actually cared somewhat about their game. After the release, most dev's think their job is done for the most part. It's not like Blizzard is short on funds or resources.

Blizzard has a good history of listening to customers... I mean... it went great with World Of Warcraft people beg for the old game... for a version without the expansions and Blizzard ignored people for years. If they don't care about the console version they will easily dismiss it... they didn't listen about World Of Warcraft.

If you don't know much about World Of Warcraft: