Driver Accolades not moving?

Sir_JechtSin

Actually even going backward?

I was finishing the last 2 trophies (lvl 6 in 4 accolades and lvl 50) and I noticed that the accolades simply did not move. For example I was missing 3 km to level 5 for  Show Off (complete wheelies or stoppies with a bike) once I reached lvl 5 (with a red piece of bar in the right. Does it mean anything?) then checking in the stats it was back to lvl 4. Skill Events for bikes was missing N events to next level and there it stayed even after a dozen run.

Same for Overtaker and many others. Does it have to do with the server connection breaking now and then and then again? Or is it because I used the bike (Aprilia. The only one available) without having bought the bikes DLC? Actually closing the game and starting again sometime seemed to fix it.

I mean, after a double or triple grinding (although the bikes make it much faster) now I have got the Platinum (yeeeh! lol) but I still want to play the game and get the points from accolades to unlock what's unlockable with time. Any idea?

I can't believe after all this time it's still broken. The last two trophies , after obtaining the requirements (with bikes) glitched on me as well indeed. They din't pop up. I solved it switching to cars and doing a drifting event. Not sure if that is the workaround, but.. hey! It worked!

• 3 years later...