Anything you can do... glitched?

I tried this with my main & alt, but in both cases after that my alt sent the last volley, my main hasn't received the challenge.

I tried both times with kills in a match, now my alt has 16 kills so it is going to become hard, the other challenges that I get are only kills from distance, enemy detections or again kills in a single match (no, it isn't the 5th volley).

i haven't deleted the friends that have platted this alot of time ago because after some time from theyr last log in in the game they won't be a problem, in fact the game gives me only the challenges from my alt or ByB.

Edited by VirtualNight

Ok got the trophy, I chose to try with the enemy detection.

Maybe the volley is glitched for the X kills in a match challenge.

If this can help too, during the 3rd attempt I kept using the same uplay account for both psn accounts, plus after sent the last volley I stayed around 15 minutes idle in the XMB before go with my main in the game.

I found very long descriptions for this thing, making confusion.

In few words, to start a volley simply complete any friendly challenge (not ByB!), then go in the challenge menu & send the challenge to start the volley.... that's all.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

Glad to see someone can get that trophy to pop. I spent part of last summer with a group of boosters trying to get those 2 trophies. Some of us got them, some didn't. Ubisoft made those trophies way too complicated for their own good, but they got better with the challenges in Splinter Cell Blacklist.

I'm thinking about trying this with my main and alt. account but my main might have stats that are too high. In which case I might be boned.

Funny thing, I got a challenge from my alt in a DLC that neither account has.