Overclocked

Stephtacularrr

As the trophy description states you have to do it all within one campaign run.

Does that mean after I've finished the game and haven't fully upgraded my suit I can go get the rest in chapter select or have I screwed myself and will have to do a whole new play through for this one trophy?

I was just playing through the game for the first play through without guides because I knew there was a chapter select, so figured I could clean up afterwards, but after reading this one trophy's description I'm not so sure. :(

Thanks in advance!

If you read the other threads, then you will find the solution.

But the short form: play the game and After this you can earn this trophy via mission select. It is only important that you will do this on the same savegame and not use the three savegames differential

If you read the other threads, then you will find the solution.

But the short form: play the game and After this you can earn this trophy via mission select. It is only important that you will do this on the same savegame and not use the three savegames differential

I did have a look through the other threads mostly ones that seemed to about this issue ie missables, but could not find anything about this one specific trophy, and it will help anyone else who isn't sure.

Because this is the only trophy whose description is a lot more confusing than the other ones imo.

So I don't see the harm on having an extra thread about this one specific issue, which I've tried googling and searching around to find information on, just in case anyone gets as confused as I did.

You missunderstand my sentence at the beginning a bit. IT wasn t meant in an angry way.

I got my copy at the release date and therefore I read the threads. I was unsure like you, but there are two threads about missing trophies and in a single run.

It is okay, when you a question, when you are unsure. We are trophiehunters and we want help each other.

Ps: before 1.04 it was a bug, in particular for the mastering of the weapon challenges

You missunderstand my sentence at the beginning a bit. IT wasn t meant in an angry way.

I got my copy at the release date and therefore I read the threads. I was unsure like you, but there are two threads about missing trophies and in a single run.

It is okay, when you a question, when you are unsure. We are trophiehunters and we want help each other.

Ps: before 1.04 it was a bug, in particular for the mastering of the weapon challenges

I didn't think you were angry, it's just that I did try to do the research beforehand, but honestly couldn't find the answer.

Thank you for the help xD