Report: No Man’s Sky Review Copies Might Not Be Going Out Prior to Launch

FlareXV

They said desert so I'm guessing without anything. These planets are so damn diverse though... I landed on what I thought was an empty rock wasteland but when I was flying around looking for stations/artifacts I suddenly found myself among huge plants... Then later on I realise the whole planet is actually filled with gigantic caverns.

Well, at least it was generated :D Worse would be if you entered planet and it would be garbled blob of glitch =D

Bart Smit and Intertoys are actually under the same mother corporation, don't know if that was the case back in the day. Intertoys didn't even get the LE, just the normal edition. Both aren't gaming stores though and Bart Smit is on a lot of stuff still behind Intertoys. :)

When I was a child, I would visit the Speelboom. It's where I was able to purchase imports and more rare NTSC games that never made it to the PAL region. 

When I was a child, I would visit the Speelboom. It's where I was able to purchase imports and more rare NTSC games that never made it to the PAL region. 

Haven't heard about the Speelboom in decades, and I can't find anything about it on the internet... I'm afraid it probably has gone out of business years ago (or has changed names / been fused with another company).

In other news, thanks to good word of mouth about the game there has been a surge in people going to buy it, much more than Sony anticipated. it's sold out in much of the country :)