100% first gotten is a lie?

Lonemankane

• 1 month later...

This is an issue for a game which got new DLC coming in. I notice the same case with Goat Simulator (PS4), Minecraft Story Mode & Table Top Racing World Tour.

I believe that the one you seen on the leaderboards haven't update their profile in a while & also doesn't play any new games in a while as well since they haven't got any trophies added to their profile so their profiles are not affected when new DLCs are coming in.

This is an issue for a game which got new DLC coming in. I notice the same case with Goat Simulator (PS4), Minecraft Story Mode & Table Top Racing World Tour.

I believe that the one you seen on the leaderboards haven't update their profile in a while & also doesn't play any new games in a while as well since they haven't got any trophies added to their profile so their profiles are not affected when new DLCs are coming in.

you would think someone would fix this though like if dlc comes if you don't have it your no longer on the leaderboard till you get all the dlc done as in if you was 1st it goes to someone else

Edited by KANERKB