Alternative login for accounts with no PlayStation Store?

Hello,

Can you please consider an alternative way to login/link PSN account with the website for the users who have PSN accounts with no PlayStation Store? If I try the Automatic way to login I get the error message: "Either something went wrong or you entered an incorrect email/password" and if I try the Manul way I get: "PlayStation Store is not available in the selected country or region". Currently I am logged in with my US account and this is the only way I can post here, because my Romanian account doesn't have a PlayStation Store.

A possible way of solving this is by implementing an account linking method I have seen on another trophy card website. This method consists of generating a random code which must be introduced in the About Me field of the Profile section of the PSN account. Then the website verifies the existence of that code and if it matches it links the PSN ID with the website profile.

Can you please implement something like this to PSNProfiles? I like very much the website and I consider it the best there is but right now I can't benefit of all it's features because of this login problem. If this can be resolved I would certainly be buying a lifetime membership. And I think many other PlayStation users with no Store would appreciate this alternative login.

Thank you very much and I really hope this gets sorted out!

Edited by ReNeGaDe124US