Celebrity Trophy

Bruxu_

Have you tried to get this trophy? It is only trophy remaining to get the plat.

I tried to contact Big Ben, they answered asking to play more.. there is no glitched. Awful technical support. 

I´m working on it. It´s the only trophy i need on Ps4, and i started Psvita and Ps3 now, and trying to do somenthing different on the carrer.

It´s a little glitched, maybe you need to play for all stars team, like play for 1,2,3,4 and 5 star team. I had aceppet offers from 1,2,4 and 5 until now...and no trophy. 

It´s a little hard to get 3 stars team offer.

• 5 months later...

I finally platinumed the game. I increased popularity to 75% as soon as possible. Got an offer for a 2 star team and accepted it. Played rest of the season and improved shooting to 65%. After every win I made a USB save switching between a few USB sticks since you will only be offered about 3 offers a season. Next season I increased popularity to 100%, shooting to 70%, and only accepted an offer from a two star team. If I got other offered 3,4,5 star I rejected them. If I didn’t get a two star after those 3 offers I reloaded the earliest USB save so that I would get offers again. Then play the rest of the season. Next I only accepted an offer from Paris (PSG). Once again make multiple saves and only accept PSG, reload if needed. As soon as you accept PSG you get the Celebrity Trophy. 

Edited by Whitewas
Update