Art Fanatic Help

Does Anyone know the requirements for Julis and Saya specifically, I keep getting Arlequint(After Battle- Ver.1- Julis) and Dad's Luxes(After Battle- Ver. 3- Saya) and I'm confused as to how to get the others, Any Help would be greatly Appreciated!

The most important thing to obtain those scenes is the option you choose before battle against Julis and the girl ypu choose as partner in the Phoenix Festa.

From Gamefaqs:

Arlequin(After battle- Ver 2) Julis Scene : Before battle against Julis there's 4 choices + 1(hidden). Pick choice number 4 and request partner with Julis then proceed until a fight with Lester and Saya. Win the battle and you get the Scene. To make sure this is a new scene press square button, if the text get skipped then it's a repeat scene.

Arlequin(After battle- Ver 3) Julis Scene : Same as above but pick choices 5. Request partner with Julis

Dad´s Luxes (After Battle- Ver 2) Saya Scene : Same as above but pick choices 4. Request partner with Saya

For Luxes After Battle Ver 1 I think you have to choose option two "Loudly appeal innocence", but I'm not 100% sure.

• 5 weeks later...

Just adding that it also depends on how far you progress with your selected route before you pair with the non-route waifu.

If you pair too early, the initial choice does not decide the route.

ah, that explains a few things i was wondering :D

Yep, also experienced that when I paired too quickly.

You are better off either pairing near the end at default choice or if the waifu is available, the last week of the first month.

yeah, i tend to stick to pairing on the last day or the day before. but done the gallery now, just got the annoying skills and 15 nicknames to go  :facepalm:

Nickname is super easy even on Ayato.

On CC, it's a joke =)

yeah, i'd never really tried to do it before, but started with a OC and on third playthrough i've got it lol. only one i really tried with it.

skills feel far too random though, and really effin rare as well