Nexus 7 - CaseNuuk Smart Case Review

SideEffect23

Hey guys, I just picked up a cheap little smart case for the Nexus 7 on eBay the other day, I thought I would leave my thoughts on it here.

Material Quality - It has a hard plastic snap on backing, with no internal padding. The case has a wrap around plastic flap to protect the screen, along with the ability to fold up to use as a stand. The plastic does feel slightly cheap, but durable. Feels almost like one of those plastic table cloths. The inside of the flap is a sort of soft microfiber/felt lining.

inws155EFly60.jpg

Features - As mentioned above, the plastic can fold into a triangle for use as a stand, similar to the iPad Smart Case. When using as a stand, it feels sturdy, hasn't fallen down while watching videos. This is a "Smart Case" so it does have two magnets in the flap, one at the end to simply keep it closed when folded back all the way, the other near the center of the flap to activate the Nexus' sleep/wake sensor when opening and closing the case.

The case also includes cut outs for all the devices inputs, the speakers, usb, headphone jack, 4 pin connector, and both mics.

Closing Thoughts - The case does feel slightly cheap, the magnet could be a bit stronger (although it does stay stuck when closed, after prolonged use it might wear), same with the flap material, it seems durable, but feels a bit cheap, overall for under $15 I can't complain.

Here's a full set of pics I took, showcasing just about every angle.

~ Sent from my ParanoidNexus7.

Edited by SlightlyEffected