Retaliation DLC LIVE & FREE!

G_totheW_EN

So I just dowloaded the new free multiplayer pack and it looks awesome.

This is what you can expect:

New Enemy Faction

Prepare to face off against the Collectors: Praetorian, Scion, Abomination, Trooper, and Captain.

Cerberus has enlisted the Dragoon to their ranks and the Geth are deploying new Drones to the battlefield.

New Class Kits to Unlock

A host of new characters have joined including the Turian Havoc Soldier and Turian Ghost Infiltrator.

Also Ultra-Rare kits have been confirmed including VOLUS ADEPT :yay: and ENGINEER!

New “Hazard” Versions of Existing Maps

Wage war across six maps, featuring new environmental hazards and traps. A regular rotation of Firebases will be introduced to different hazards as they come under attack. Survive the onslaught of Acid, Lightning, Meltdowns, Sandstorms, Swarms and Whiteouts!

New Unlockable Weapons

The Collectors have also brought deadly new weapons to the fight: the Collector Assault Rifle, Sub-Machine Gun, and Sniper Rifle.

New Powerful Upgrades

Outfit your weapons with new ammo modifications and fortify your gear with unique upgrades to defeat even the toughest foes.

New Multiplayer Challenge Feature

Complete various multiplayer assignments and feats of strength to unlock titles and banners to display in-game, and then compare your progress against your friend.

I was onboard for all the MP releases and just couldn't stomach the changes they were making to the core MP system. They Nerf'd several weapons and amped the difficulty one too many times, for my taste. I don't know if i'll be going back to this game. Thanks for the info though.