Glitch Warnings!

MMDE

I had to replay most of the game three times, not because I actually did something wrong, but because the game had a fair share of issues. I thought I'd share my experience.

1. I thought I'd be a smart trophy hunter and take a backup of the save after completing each world/image. This way I didn't need to replay entire game if I screwed something up. This I never should have done!
    1. First time I quit the game to save, I brain farted and started the game up again, just to instantly regret this because I forgot to actually take backup of the save. I tried therefore to quit the game as soon as the PS3 allowed me to. I ended up with a corrupt save file with a strange name, and my main save for the game didn't work.
    2. Right after 3rd world/image, like right after you get the new film from a ghost and you get back to the room with all the images, the game saved, and I thought it was safe to take a backup of the save at this point. Nope, it wasn't, because once I loaded up the save again, it would place me in the last world I was in, but I got a message up on the screen about having gotten the film. Really, the screen was a mess and I couldn't progress, because I got the film, but was still in the previous world. At that point I decided to not do any more backups, which I would come to regret...
  2. In the last world I clicked through a book. It was rather long, so I clicked quickly several times in a row. Only safe time to click quickly on :cross: is during conversations your main character has with the ghosts. Else, never do this, even on safe screens, because the game will punish you for this and you will miss out on the trophy. You know you've been punished if the screen fills up with bubbles!
  • Like 1