Can't start the game

Hi.

So, a friend of mine has been bugging me to play the Uncharted games, so today I finally gave in. I bought Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for my much loved PS3 and waited while it downloaded (so I obviously don't have a disk). As I waited, I got increasingly more excited to try this out and see what the fuss was all about. After waiting for a very long time for this thing to finish downloading and installing, I opened the file, there comes a screen that says "This game saved data automatically at certain points. Do not switch off all the power when the HDD access indicator is flashing", below there, is the "Continue" with a showing of which button to push (X), however, no matter how many times, or how I push it (upside down, backwards, mirrored, from the kitchen, from the roof, while singing various national anthems and attempted prayers and threats to anything from God to The Flying Spaghetti Monster), the screen just won't change.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I have done something to upset the game, maybe it's mad at me? I don't know what it is anymore, but I'm hoping that maybe some of you wonderful people have also encountered a slightly defiant game like I have.

This is becoming very annoying, especially considering how I'm a very impatient person, and I would really like to get started as soon as possible with this game.

Thank you all, in advance.

-Bento

Hi.

So, a friend of mine has been bugging me to play the Uncharted games, so today I finally gave in. I bought Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for my much loved PS3 and waited while it downloaded (so I obviously don't have a disk). As I waited, I got increasingly more excited to try this out and see what the fuss was all about. After waiting for a very long time for this thing to finish downloading and installing, I opened the file, there comes a screen that says "This game saved data automatically at certain points. Do not switch off all the power when the HDD access indicator is flashing", below there, is the "Continue" with a showing of which button to push (X), however, no matter how many times, or how I push it (upside down, backwards, mirrored, from the kitchen, from the roof, while singing various national anthems and attempted prayers and threats to anything from God to The Flying Spaghetti Monster), the screen just won't change.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I have done something to upset the game, maybe it's mad at me? I don't know what it is anymore, but I'm hoping that maybe some of you wonderful people have also encountered a slightly defiant game like I have.

This is becoming very annoying, especially considering how I'm a very impatient person, and I would really like to get started as soon as possible with this game.

Thank you all, in advance.

-Bento

Well, take my advice. Being impatient is not the key. We are all gamers, and we all wait for certain updates.

Start from scratch, and wait until everything is alright. 

Just wait, trust me.