Detailed Survival Mode Guide as well as Stories and Tips

JOEYGGDXDREAPER7

I forgot to include this in the guide. When using Rashid's Heavy Eagle kick, you need to know what to do after.

- If you use the kick and it just misses and goes under them, immediately use the attack again or do the air combo or crouching taps if your missed attack put you in a corner with the opponent.

- If you use the kick and it hits your opponent and they do not block the attack, perform a Back Dash and hit them with another kick as they are in the middle of their wake up.
- If you use the kick and it hits your opponent, but they blocked the attack, jump backwards and use the Heavy Eagle Kick again, or if you have to, Back Dash after the jump and use the Eagle Kick. Or if necessary, react based on your instincts after you jump if none of the previous options are working, like in a really bad scenario with Stage 94 Ken pressuring you, Stage 89 Karin, Stage 97 M. Bison, or Laura passed Stage 70.

• Like 2

After writing my guide I thought I would include notes on 2 other characters from Hard Mode difficulty Survival Mode.

- F.A.N.G on Hard Mode Survival Stage 48 I did not post about, but after thinking about it, I may want to post a little bit about him. He his not too difficult if you continuously catch him with Heavy Eagle Kicks, but this F.A.N.G plays a more evasive/defensive rush counter cross up type fighting style. With that said, you should be able to just get away with Heavy Eagle Kick spamming, but you may need to grab him or jump away if you are caught in some serious cross up pressure by him. If you need more detailed advice on him, let me know k.
- M. Bison on Hard Mode Survival Stage 49 I really did not include any information on because I did not think he was too hard so I did not bother post about him specifically here (especially since I gave so much advice in the posts above on how to fight M. Bison). But I can post more if people need me too.

I hope this extra bit of info proves to be helpful for anyone that may have needed it :)

I would like to note that if anyone wants to ask any questions about specific stage characters on difficulties that I did not talk about, please feel free to post and ask k :)

• Like 2