infinite rocket launcher on inferno

I don't recall a difficulty called "Hell", please elaborate. Once you beat Infernal you gain access to the IRL (Infinite Rocket Launcher) which will be in the inventory box waiting for you, which you can then use on any future Infernal playthroughs. If you're going for the trophies you're probably asking yourself why the hell you would play Infernal again, but if you also enjoyed the game and like to play casually sometimes without trophy hunting, playing Infernal again when you are OP is actually really fun (bonus points if you have all of the costumes unlocked).

Anyway, yeah, after Infernal you will have the IRL. You will need to beat Infernal first though.

EDIT: I guess Hell is a difficulty from 3DS. You probably haven't played the game on PS3 before, because if you have, you would know that this port did not include the Hell difficulty.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 1

Unlockable Campaign Weapons

For Campaign use only.

G18 handgun Scan all hand prints
Hydra Finish the game on normal or above
Infinite Rocket Launcher Finish the game on infernal mode.
PC356 Handgun Defeat 150 enemies in Campaign.
Psg-1 sniper rifle Scan 15 of the hand prints

Auto Loader (Campaign Only)Beat Game on Normal without Continuing.

You can use IRL ONLY on single player!

Edited by Rose_Dark

Unlockable Campaign Weapons

For Campaign use only.

Unlockable How to Unlock G18 handgun Scan all hand prints Hydra Finish the game on normal or above Infinite Rocket Launcher Finish the game on infernal mode. PC356 Handgun Defeat 150 enemies in Campaign. Psg-1 sniper rifle Scan 15 of the hand prints

Auto Loader (Campaign Only)Beat Game on Normal without Continuing.

You can use IRL ONLY on single player!

Basically what I said, yeah.

I don't recall a difficulty called "Hell", please elaborate. Once you beat Infernal you gain access to the IRL (Infinite Rocket Launcher) which will be in the inventory box waiting for you, which you can then use on any future Infernal playthroughs. If you're going for the trophies you're probably asking yourself why the hell you would play Infernal again, but if you also enjoyed the game and like to play casually sometimes without trophy hunting, playing Infernal again when you are OP is actually really fun (bonus points if you have all of the costumes unlocked).

Anyway, yeah, after Infernal you will have the IRL. You will need to beat Infernal first though.

EDIT: I guess Hell is a difficulty from 3DS. You probably haven't played the game on PS3 before, because if you have, you would know that this port did not include the Hell difficulty.

Thanks ign said hell mode was on PS3 on their website thats why i asked but thanks for telling me

Lol i beat this game many times sorry !

you didn't even give me the chance to change my comment damn xD

Hahah, I too beat it many times and even got the Platinum on 3 different accounts. I don't think I'll do it again on this account though as I'm worried the servers will shut down for Raid Mode.  :D

Thanks ign said hell mode was on PS3 on their website thats why i asked but thanks for telling me

No problem! Unfortunately you cannot get into Infernal OP for the first time, you will need to finish it once for the IRL. 

Hahah, I too beat it many times and even got the Platinum on 3 different accounts. I don't think I'll do it again on this account though as I'm worried the servers will shut down for Raid Mode.  :D

No problem! Unfortunately you cannot get into Infernal OP for the first time, you will need to finish it once for the IRL. 

How are hard is it? i plan on playing it on my profile soon

Wow you got 3 platinums i got 2 on my first acc and on my cousin acc :)

I wish i could play this game on ps4 :)

How are hard is it? i plan on playing it on my profile soon

Honestly, the only thing that is a pain is the final boss fight. The game is generally really easy and if you don't feel like engaging in combat you can usually run past a lot of the enemies. Do keep a lot of Herbs on you though, as running past enemies usually results in you getting hurt. Also, don't use a herb until your screen is black and white with blood covering all sides of the screen. Unlike other Resident Evil games, this game's Herbs do a full health restore therefore you shouldn't waste them on simple health losses. RE: Revelations is a really easy game though and you shouldn't have a lot of issues with it until the final boss fight.

Wow you got 3 platinums i got 2 on my first acc and on my cousin acc :)

I wish i could play this game on ps4 :)

Yeah, this game is really fun so I decided I'd go for Platinum more times than one.