It Done Got Ripped! Problem

I guess I have a big problem with "It Done Got Ripped!" trophy...
I already got the "easily ripped" outfit for Neptune , and I made her wear it , picked some defence increasing accessories in order to manage my health depletion from taking hits, I reduce the clothes durability to the red icon with strong attacks, then stand in the middle of the mob crowd , taking hits , waiting to get the clothes ripped, the scene and the trophy ... Whenever my health drops below 10% I kill some of the mobs to get a Recovery item not to get killed in the process ...  I lost over 10 HP bars of health like this during a single quest and  the clothes didn't rip ... What's wrong ?I'm sure it shouldn't be that hard to do considering it has to be done with all the available characters ... What am I doing wrong ?

Just got it , and I know what I was doing wrong. If you reduce your clothes durability to 0 using only strong attacks the Costume break cutscene and the trophy won't pop up regardless of the amount of hits you get afterwards. So reduce the clothes durability only half way or so and then let yourself get hit.

Edited by PiotrekHenry