Dungeon Siege III - How is it?

Dreakon139

Since the game mysteriously doesn't have it's own subforum (maybe one could be made and my thread could be moved?), could anyone shine a little light on it? I'm debating picking it up as a game to play with a few friends (one friend usually, maybe two at times) a night or two every so often. I have a few questions...

1) If I play with some friends and we intend to play everything the game has to offer (complete every quest, traverse every dungeon, etc), how difficult of a platinum is it? How long might it take?

2) (lots of questions in this one) Does it have 4-player coop online as well as local? If so, how does that work in terms of characters and equipment? Is it like Castle Crashers where your character levels up and is always that level regardless of playing local or online? Can people playing locally save their stats to their own profile on your PS3, or are they all signed in as guests like Nick(1), Nick(2), etc?

3) What I saw of the demo seemed pretty fun, and like something we'd definitely enjoy. We had a lot of fun with Marvel Ultimate Alliance a few years back and I could see us getting a kick out of actually having things like loot, equipment and a few more options in terms of character progression. Hows the game overall though, in your opinion?

Thanks! :)