Dose of freaky ghost! Trophy help

ckleow

If I'm not mistaken I think it's the yellow ghost in the attic stage. After I cleared the last stage, I had all of the trophies for that specific game. Keep in mind, the attic is an extremely annoying level. Took me about 5 tries, my brother gave up trying to explain directions to me so he turned me in the direction where the ghosts were lol.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

I have problems with this trophy too. I played every level 2 or more times and the trophy did'nt pop up. Can everyone help? In what situation the trophy is coming or what type of ghost i must

catch?

/edit

Okay, i did it. In the attic stage, i shoot one times und look at the left side. In this moment a purple ghost comes direct to me an i catch him normaly. And so the trophy pops! :)

Edited by FreestyleGamer96
  • Like 1

Okay, i did it. In the attic stage, i shoot one times und look at the left side. In this moment a purple ghost comes direct to me an i catch him normaly. And so the trophy pops! :)

Good call, will try that!

It worked, ghosts coming towards you are the scary ones!

Pro tip: look around the room and keep moving your controller around with you. The ghosts always go straight towards you.

Edited by BillyHorrible