Past main story trophies after playing free weekend trial

olson6897

I've just bought The Elder Scrolls Online after playing trial version and I have a question about trophies for completing main story missions. Do I have to finish them once again using different character or they will pop after I complete next mission?

EDIT: I guess there is no other way. You have to start over with different character if you want these trophies. I think some of them are also connected to in-game achievments so for example if you have already achieved "Cut and Run" you also have to unlock it on a different character to get trophy.

Edited by olson6897

I've just bought The Elder Scrolls Online after playing trial version and I have a question about trophies for completing main story missions. Do I have to finish them once again using different character or they will pop after I complete next mission?

EDIT: I guess there is no other way. You have to start over with different character if you want these trophies. I think some of them are also connected to in-game achievments so for example if you have already achieved "Cut and Run" you also have to unlock it on a different character to get trophy.

That is a bummer but it might have answered a question I had. So you didn't get any trophies for playing through the free weekend? I was wondering mainly because Overwatch and Rainbow Six both had free weekends but I didn't want to earn a trophy and have my list be at a low percentage.