My Career Tips

NeMeSiS850

Hello everyone, I have a few tips that could help speed up your career mode. Here are a few bullet points.

- You can start a rivalry with the champ when you're ranked 3rd (or above obviously).

- If you gain the NXT tittle first, the time you spend with it before gaining a main tittle counts towards the Heyman challenge. For instance, when I won the WWE WHC at Wrestlemania, the Heyman challenge unlocked and I already had 70+ days with the NXT tittle.

- The Intercontinal championship is the hardest one to attain, it could take over a year and a half to get to rank 3. So don't be surprised if this occurs.

I would suggest the following approach to gaining titles most efficiently. If anyone has a better route, please share.

1. NXT Tittle- Aim to win by Decembers PPV, TLC

2. Immediately after winning switch to the WWE WHC ranks. Do not get involved in a rivalry so you get placed into the Royal Rumble match. If for some reason you couldnt win the NXT tittle by the end of December and you miss the RR, then you have another chance in June to win the Money in the Bank match.

3. Before your WWE WHC match at Wrestlemania, you can back up your save. Win the tittle, once the trophy pops, reload your save and switch to any of the other 3 remaining Championships.

The reason for this is, if you go on to a third championship without dropping the tittle first, your NXT tittle will get taken away. If you don't want to back up your save and reload, then go on to the NXT ppv and lose the WWE WHC. Beware though, I made the huge mistake of getting myself DQed the month leading to the match. I lost a lot of popularity and spent more time building that back up. This is why I suggest simply reloading your save once the trophy pops.

4. Get to your US tittle match, if you've unlocked Paul Heyman already, then don't bother backing up your save and repeating the save backup/reload trick you used for the WWE WHC match. If you haven't unlocked him, then feel free to do that once again.

5. By the time you reach your 4th championship, you should have already unlocked Heyman. It's pretty straight forward from here when it comes to winning tittles. Keep in mind, the IC tittle will test your patience.

I hope you guys found this useful!

Edited by NeMeSiS850