IRATEEE's Platinum Checklist and Backlog

IRATEEE

#12: inFamous Second Son / 14th Mar. 2017
1L889b63.png

Enjoy Your Powers 
Collect all trophies

I've really enjoyed hunting for this platinum trophy. Often you get less motivated to play through a game the second time but that didn't happen here. I love the characters Delsin Rowe and Abigail Walker and of course the interactions between the two Rowe brothers.

You know a game has a good story when you feel sorry about the characters you deceive when you play through the story a second time on evil karma. It was like I didn't want to go through all the evil karma options - like killing a certain person on a dock. Not cool, man! I much rather would've spared that person all over again! So maybe a hint for the next guy taking this platinum. Play on evil karma first and then have the satisfaction to play through it and learn to love the characters on good karma right before the platinum pops! I guess you will have a much better feeling towards the platinum then :P

It's a game I can recommend for everyone and I will for sure pick up and play the First Light standalone DLC.

#13: Paladins / 17th Mar. 2017
1Lb4a8b6.png

Champion of Champions 
Unlock all trophies in Paladins.

I'm a huge fan of FPS games; this we all know by now and I love Overwatch. So even if DarkSoleride gave me a key to try this game out I had a long and hard timeout to think if I even wanted to play a "clone of Overwatch". What if it would be so dreadful that I wouldn't even care about finishing it? Well.. at first I was like "meh".. the game was boring and it felt like a bad clone of Overwatch. But it grew on me. We we're two friends playing the game together and the more we played, the more we had fun with it!

The fact that we got the platinum without boosting one single trophy is a great achievement by it self; at least for me. And just a fun fact; DarkSoleride haven't even got around to start the game - and we got the Platinum :D:P 

A fun casual-shooter; but I will keep on playing Overwatch at least till the game is out of the beta stages. There were too many noticeable bugs and glitches to enjoy just now. But the concept with the card system is a new and refreshing take on the genre so I'm excited to see where they will take the game on a competitive level.

• Like 1

#14: NieR: Automata / 23rd Mar. 2017
1Lbb991b.png

Final Words
Thank you for playing.

This is one of the strangest games I've played but yet one of the best games I've played both story wise and game content wise. There is so much to do and they build the story in a way that makes me want to play even more and more! I never got tired of it .. the more I played, the more hooked I got. There is quite many endings in the game and they are a joy to unlock! Really!

The story it self is built up in a way that makes sense. Not to spoil the game for anyone but; you get to see the story from all characters perspective. So if the story might seem a bit strange at first it will make totally sense when you are done with the game. And correct me if I'm wrong but I think the writer made a story based on everything from small taboo like things like; talking about how childrens are made and the need to become a beauty to serious real life issues like religion and hate between races/persons.

If there are one thing I might put a finger on that I didn't enjoy at all was the map! But seriously ... even the game characters complain :P

It is one of those games I would almost insist you buy and play. Wow! Love it and I'm so sad it's done :\

Just to put it out there; it was my first real experience in a RPG game. What a great start. This really sat the bar high!

Edited by IRATEEE