IRATEEE's Platinum Checklist and Backlog

IRATEEE

haha, thank you EpicNogg4 :D It WILL become a good list after some time, but I have to start somewhere, right? :) yeah, I really liked Siege. So different from other competitive FPS games. More like a mix of MOBA and FPS (because of the operators). :)

• Like 1

100% Clear
This is the platinum trophy and is unlocked automatically when all the trophies have been unlocked.

1Lb227ac.png
Acquired 27th Nov. 2016

I had to finish this game before I even started thinking about the WATCH DOGS 2 game. And of course on some parts the game could've been made better; storywise, it's too short! And set all those side missions a bit apart from each other. They are VERY similar to each other. The hardest trophy for me was  :bronze: Social Lubricant and the  :silver: Disk Space Full was the most boring one to do - all that waiting for the next song to appear! But don't get me wrong; I liked the game and I really liked the DLC. I liked the concept of challenges and that Ray and Tobias is quite the A-Team together! :D

Edited by IRATEEE-

Nice list man, keep it up! This reminds me of my first Platinum... Uncharted: Drake's Fortune <3  <3  <3

I have all the games from that franchise myself - so can't wait to get to them! :D Have heard such great things :)

Cool, I'll be following this checklist. Rainbow Six Siege is a very nice plat, keep up the good work :D! Also, good luck going for the WATCH_DOGS platinum and have fun with the game, I really liked it :).

I had quite some fun and still do (playing Bad Blood atm.) :) I always play the game like it's supposed to before starting to hunt trophies. This to get a feel of the actual game :D

I'll follow this too, welcome to the trophy hunting group!

Thank you :D

• Like 1

Platinum Trophy
Collect all other Battlefield 4™ Trophies

1Lc4dcd7.png
Acquired 5th Dec. 2016

I have to say that I loved this game as a single player campaign and as a multiplayer competitive game. The story is for me intriguing with both twists and turns which made me want to play more and more. It is far from a hard game to play so you should start on hard difficulty to get anything out of the campaign tbh. I will for sure keep this game to play even after I have finished it 100%  :platinum:. On my way to the platinum trophy; the  :silver: Bomb squad was for sure the hardest one to  get! And just to put it out there; the DLCs are grind-heavy!

Edited by IRATEEE-
  • Like 1

The site and forums of PSN Profiles got a new look ...
... so that made me eager about doing something special to my checklist.

Hope the new approach to displaying my platinum trophies will be liked - please leave me some advice or some thoughts in the comments section :)

Happy hunting! :D

• Like 1

The End of War
Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare.

1L059d6c.png
Acquired 12th Dec. 2016

I have never played a Call of Duty game before and let's be honest; the reason why I picked up this one was that Kevin Spacey was the actor and voice actor of Jonathan Irons, the founder of Atlas. I thought that this game would be more of a challenge to plat but it really wasn't. I enjoyed the story and I can totally see the screwed up philosophy of Mr. Irons working, because who can fight a war when there is only one military left? The mechanics of the game was excellent and for me it played really well on a controller. Which I'm still not that used to since I come from the comfort of a mouse and keyboard :D The hardest trophy was :bronze: Flip Flop and the funniest for me was :bronze: Exo Survivor (love the Zombies) :D

Edited by IRATEEE-
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Nice work! Need to go back and finish that game, also waiting for the season pass to drop :P such a rip off 

Yeah I know, right? The season pass is actually almost three times as much as I gave for the game! Just tell me if you need someone to do the exo trophies :-D I wont delete this game before I have 100% it with the DLCs included :-P

• Like 1

Man of Steal
The True Master Thief

1L578163.png
Acquired 19th Dec. 2016

I have to be honest here. I didn't like the game and I don't really know why. The game is good and the story is decent - but there was so many irritating moments that made me angry and almost wanted to give up chasing the platinum (no.. it isn't all that hard - just time consuming). Some of the things that made me really annoyed was:

1. When you load a game, let's say after you die, the positions for you opponents reset. So if you have tried to time the movements of your foes that will reset and no longer be correct.
  2. When you run you suddenly jump if you get too close to a object and this can be into your death if you are really unlucky. 
  3. Let's say there are pieces of glass on the floor and you walk slow without the enemies noticing you are there and you click :square: before you are close enough to a loot; Garrett will run towards it and grab it, making fuck loads of noise!!! This can actually ruin a run for you! *ARGH*

And after I got that off my chest; the game is good for those that like this kind of game. People have told me that I just have to test out Dishonored and see if that's better for me and I will. I got the game, so why not? But I hope it's a better fit for me than Thief was.

Still, it's a rare platinum so I'm proud of hunting it down tho! :D

Edited by IRATEEE-
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

#07: Rocket League / 27th Jan. 2017
1L6c211c.png

Virtuoso
Unlock All Trophies

This has to be one of the most funny games I've platinumed yet. We we're a group of friends playing the game and grinding the hell out of it. We also did a tournament where we got smacked hard, because let's face it. We weren't great at it! One thing is certain tho; we men are quite easy. We love cars and we love football (soccer) so why wouldn't we love a nice mix of them both? I can warmly recommend this game!

#08: Battlefield 1 / 3rd Feb. 2017
1L34a95d.png

World War One Hero
Obtain all trophies

I really enjoyed Battlefield 4 and this game surpassed that by miles! They did exactly what they needed; they went back to WWI and let us play through the war stories of the survivors. They mixed up the campaign and made it one of the better single player games of 2016 and the multiplayer was really enjoyable as well. I really liked that they didn't put that much multiplayer grinding into the platinum and focused on the game it self. I guess they knew how good the game they made were so why focus on anything else?

If you're ever going to buy a game from this franchise; this is the game I recommend the warmest! I hope all future Battlefield games will be as good as this one.

100%

#01: Overcooked / 4th Feb. 2017
spacer.pngLd17ee8.png

Edited by IRATEEE-

• 4 weeks later...

#09: Destiny / 5th Mar. 2017
1L12e1bc.png

Guardian Lord 
Obtain all trophies in Destiny.

As a social game where I play with my friends on the psn party or even on Discord this could be called an ok game.. but I would never sit down solo and play Destiny for the quests or even solo queue for Crucibles; for me the game is not that great!

I love the raid system, puzzles and the raid mechanics and I love to play a few of those Crucible modes with friends but again.. there are some that just are plain boring for me. I dislike the whole quest system and I hope they will make it more exciting for Destiny 2. I will be playing Destiny 2 but I wont have as high expectations this time around :) All in all it is a great Platinum to have with a few trophy glitches :P *argh*

:platinum: #10: Overwatch: Origins Edition / 5th Mar. 2017
1L97bc8f.png

Overwatch Platinum Trophy 
Collect all other Overwatch trophies.

My first big trophy milestone; Platinum #10! I was thinking long and hard about what game I wanted for my 10th and I never thought I would ever platinum this game when I saw the trophy list! I just wanted to play it for fun :) But I guess I got lucky with a lot of trophies and that I found a few people that I really liked playing with that shared the same interest in getting trophies as I do. I just love this game and this will be one that wont be deleted after I've finished it!

The characters are amazing, the multiplayer is amazing and the graphics.. well the graphics.. I just love the style Blizzard made for this game :)

So .. what to plat for my 20th? *hmm...*

Edited by IRATEEE
  • Like 1

#11: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered / 9th Mar. 2017
1L75c775.png

Just another day at the office
Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered.

I started this game because I was sick and tired of grinding to get platinums so I wanted to just chill and play something other than those I'm grinding out at the moment. Call of Duty seems like a good game to do that with, right? And since I've heard so much great things about it I just wanted to try it out. I have never played any other game from this franchise other than Advanced Warfare and... I have to say... what a game this is! They really need to put away those idiotic exo suites and bring the franchise back to this. Give it a good story and some nice missions to build up the story like this one and some nice visual - btw. how great was this remastered edition? Wow! They really have outdone themselves - and the franchise would be back on top again!

I can't say enough great things about this game, really! I totally recommend everyone to play this game!

Btw. one thing I really, really liked was; the veteran difficulty was actually hard. It's wasn't a walk in the park like Advanced Warfare was. This made me feel so much better getting the Platinum trophy and what a great start on my run to Platinum #20! :D