Daurell's cavern: cannot go back to royal room?

lesk8vaincra

Hi everyone!

I'm having an issue with this game. I already got the 13 royals weapon, finished the game, and i'm on my way to finish the quest where you need to go back to every dungeon to open the locked door.

I'm trying to reach the end of Daurell's cavern to open the locked door, but i'm facing a problem. I can't go back there!

When i first went here, i could go to a small platform by performing a "teleportation" with the triangle button (i don't know how this 'attack' is called in english :)).

Unfortunately, i forgot to lower the ladder. So for the moment, i can see where i have to go, but i can't reach the ladder and i have no way to go to that side of the gap.

Could anyone help me?

I finally found à solution... which was not practical. I had to go out of the dungeon, go back in, then when in the room with the ladder, use the téléportation to go to the small platform where i can go further, use a pistoll to kill the ennemies, then i was able to move forward.

Is there any other solution to climb up without ennemies? I found it weird that i have to do that kind of trick to finish à quest...