Worth a buy ??

Natsuu24

22 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

I'm replaying Mad Max now. Still having fun with it. The car controls are designed to be poor at the beginning so that you invest in upgrading the vehicle. Both games are collectible-fests. Batman is a AAA big budget title, Mad Max feels like a bit more middle-of-the-road in the greater scope of Game Development. 

Mad Max is very much like the movies, but while I didn't like them, I found the game to be just generally more enjoyable that Batman. /personal opinion

PLAT or going for it?

9 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Literally going for the plat right now. Played it before I earnt my second plat a couple of years ago. Keen!

Whats your Stats on Percentage etc?

IM at 97 percent

One trophy to go. I was doing the non repeating AND REPEATING challenges until just now.

1 hour ago, snacklepuss said:

Whats your Stats on Percentage etc?

IM at 97 percent

One trophy to go. I was doing the non repeating AND REPEATING challenges until just now.

No idea. My first playthrough was pre-trophy hunting, so it wasn't until I'd 100% the game that I realised that a few of them existed.

Now I've just opened up The Jaws and will knock out non-repeating challenges for combat stuff before collecting/lowering region threat levels. I printed off a list and I'm ticking them off one by one, I'm about halfway done with that. 

Good luck mate!

20 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

No idea. My first playthrough was pre-trophy hunting, so it wasn't until I'd 100% the game that I realised that a few of them existed.

Now I've just opened up The Jaws and will knock out non-repeating challenges for combat stuff before collecting/lowering region threat levels. I printed off a list and I'm ticking them off one by one, I'm about halfway done with that. 

Good luck mate!

I found a spot for SMITE THE DEMONS challenge and it also serves as a Spot where enemies always spawn if you need them for other challenges

• Like 1