Ragowit

What bugs me about this game is that someone who logs in, ranks 3 games, and then never comes back totally skews the rankings. A person's rankings shouldn't count until they have ranked at least 20 games or something. I mean, someone probably put Dark Cloud second on a list of 3, and now that game sits at a score of roughly 6/10 (or at least, last I saw).

This have now been implemented, but the limit is currently on 10 games.

You should make a cool sig people can add for sites like this one then if I want to see what someone's favorite game is I can easily click the sig to be taken to their ranking list.

A great idea! Any suggestion on what the sig should say? Should it be the same size as PSNProfiles trophy card?

• Like 1

A great idea! Any suggestion on what the sig should say? Should it be the same size as PSNProfiles trophy card?

Simple...

283276_245322435597083_1499265648_a.jpg

Use that as the card background and make it about the same size as the PSNP card. If you could have it display the individual's top 5 game images via a feed, that would make it extra special. You'd do that on the lower 1/2 where the semi-circle is.

• Like 1