Game Ruining Glitches

RatsGetFatttt

Hi Everyone,

This topic is about if you have had any game glitches, bugs or programming errors that have just made you want to stop playing the game and move on. It can even be bugged trophies that made you not want to play a game. The game I have had the most trouble with would have to be Saints Row: The Third as I have run into so many glitches, like the game not even starting or just freezing and sound issues that have just left a sour taste in my mouth about the game. I have even had to download the game 3 times for it to work. It just makes me not want to play the game anymore (or just for the time being until I can be bothered to play through the issues).

Edited by RatsGetFatttt

5 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Hey @RatsGetFatttt

The warning is very much appreciated, but I believe this has been placed in the wrong forum. It would be much better placed in the Saints Row: The Third forum if I am not mistaken. Thanks again and happy trophy hunting!

Its not really about Saints Row: The Third, its mainly about all games that have glitches that ruin the game, Saints Row: The Third was just my example of a glitchy game

7 minutes ago, RatsGetFatttt said:

Its not really about Saints Row: The Third, its mainly about all games that have glitches that ruin the game, Saints Row: The Third was just my example of a glitchy game

Ah. My bad. In that case, you may want to move the signaling sentence about the topic being about glitchy games that ruin experiences up near the top of your post rather than in the body of your paragraph for clarity. 

As for the topic at hand, I would have to say that although I gave the game a decent score in my trophy checklist, Assassin's Creed Unity was a bit of a pain to play through. The constant visual glitches and frame drops irritated me since I like to play the game as stealthily as possible. With frame lag, I would often be spotted because I would make a wrong move as a direct result. 

6 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Ah. My bad. In that case, you may want to move the signaling sentence about the topic being about glitchy games that ruin experiences up near the top of your post rather than in the body of your paragraph for clarity. 

As for the topic at hand, I would have to say that although I gave the game a decent score in my trophy checklist, Assassin's Creed Unity was a bit of a pain to play through. The constant visual glitches and frame drops irritated me since I like to play the game as stealthily as possible. With frame lag, I would often be spotted because I would make a wrong move as a direct result. 

Thanks for the advice mate, have fixed so it might be a bit clearer :D

As for Assassins Creed Unity, I had that problem when I played it on xbox and I understand that pain completely. 

• Like 1