Bug Fixed?

I had to uninstall this game to free up space for a patch for another game, but was wondering if anyone knows if the game is going to be patched to fix the issue where the Window tiles are not activated via super combos. It makes at least one level impossible without freemium items to basically "cheat" the level.

like 254 or something like that I believe. I uninstalled the game and didn't feel like reinstalling it only to log in once every day or so for a random chance at a free powerup. Later on you get window tile that has 2 shutters. You activate a shutter by matching on one of the sides, but you can only match one side once per tile. When you make a match on two sides the window will fully open and produce frost in its tile and all tiles around it for 9 total tiles. These frosted tiles are usually what you need to beat the level.

The level I'm referring to requires over 100 frosted tiles be cleared and the bottom three rows of the screen are filled up with windowed tiles. Since I can only make a match on top of them and not the sides or below them I cannot remove the bottom three row of tiles except by using a powerup or an ice pick. There are other windowed tiles above the three rows, but even activating all of them I don't get enough frosted tiles to clear to beat the level. I'm all out of powerups and have only one ice pick so I'm currently stuck unable to continue on.

I wouldn't care as I have all the original trophies but in order to unlock the new seasons areas you have to clear all the original levels first for free, or I could pay $2.99 for each season for a total of $11.96 which is a bit much for me for 120 more levels that honestly I'm only doing for the trophies :).

• 2 weeks later...