"Bloodied" trophy not unlocking

Mushra

Is anyone having difficulties with this one too? The description says "Completed an origin story without the main character ever falling in battle", I'm on my second playthrough now and I went through the magi and noble origins whitout dying once, not even my teammates.

I think the description is quite simple and I didnt see warnings about it being bugged so...what's missing?

Is anyone having difficulties with this one too? The description says "Completed an origin story without the main character ever falling in battle", I'm on my second playthrough now and I went through the magi and noble origins whitout dying once, not even my teammates.

I think the description is quite simple and I didnt see warnings about it being bugged so...what's missing?

Are you sure absolutely noone got KOd in battle? I know when people get KOd in DA, they get back up after battle. This CANNOT happen in order to get this trophy. I just got the trophy while I was playing through my first origin story (human noble), so it's definitely not bugged, unless it got messed up in the past few months.

Edited by gamerm1337

Yeah, i'm positive nobody got KO'd at any moment. I just completed the dwarf noble origin this afternoon in casual difficulty to give it another shot, but it didn't work either. I guess i'll keep trying the other origins

Edit: So now I tried the Dalish Elf origin, whiout a single death and still no luck. In fact I didn't even get the origin trophy! What's wrong with this game?

Edited by Mushra

The problem is solved, I got the trophy when I deleted the patch from my ps3 and did another origin story. I don't know what the patch was for but it was clearly preventing me from getting some trophies.

Edited by Mushra
  • Like 1

The problem is solved, I got the trophy when I deleted the patch from my ps3 and did another origin story. I don't know what the patch was for but it was clearly preventing me from getting some trophies.

Thanks for following up on this. I need to start over with this game at some point (Game Saves were on my PS3 when it was stolen prior to PS+ existence) for a couple of the DLCs i'm missing. This will be good info if I run into any bugs as you did :D