Kinda stuck on chapter one

I been defeated Machinedramon i was told to look for more Digimon to expend the population it didn't give me any idea on who or where or what i got to do to trigger the next mission or goal and i pretty much got everyone i think except Icemon in the volcano he wants me to hit him with like a ice blast or something cause he's melting though i don't have any Digimon that has that type of attack what am i suppose to do? keep waiting for my Digimon to die till it gives me a Digimon that has the attack?  that's ridiculous i don't think that can be what they want me to do so can anyone give me a clue on what to do.

4 hours ago, Klonoa_Namco_ said:

I been defeated Machinedramon i was told to look for more Digimon to expend the population it didn't give me any idea on who or where or what i got to do to trigger the next mission or goal and i pretty much got everyone i think except Icemon in the volcano he wants me to hit him with like a ice blast or something cause he's melting though i don't have any Digimon that has that type of attack what am i suppose to do? keep waiting for my Digimon to die till it gives me a Digimon that has the attack?  that's ridiculous i don't think that can be what they want me to do so can anyone give me a clue on what to do.

I was stuck at this moment aswell , have you recruited seadramon at cap mod? you have to fish for him. In jijimons hous is a Digimon that tells you what Digimon you can recruit next.