Is there a guidebook?

Do they have a guide book out for this game already? It's ridiculous how i have to look around the internet for lil pieces of information scattered around like a easter egg hunt i'd rather buy the guidebook and read through it. Anyone know if there is one out or if it's gonna be out eventually? i mean i have looked and i don't see any. 

No guidebook out of the game, unless you count the official Vita based japanese book and want to read trough it. But it seems the information are not that accurate to the PS4 version as I saw an imagine for a Mega evolution I had once and the requiered status pattern where kinda off. So you can't count on Digivolution information in the guide to be 100% accurate at least and I'm not sure what else is not accurate compared to the PS4 version, too. Something special you need to look for?

Nothing special at the moment but i been stuck on what to do and where to go a good few times and how or where to get items just feels like you're walking in the dark clueless a lot. I mean eventually of course you figure it out but it's such frustration and a time killer i'm not one to buy guide books/strategy guides but i would for this game. 

I haven´t used a guidebook up till now. Everything you need is provided by the game. The black baby digimon (botamon) in jijimons house, the Map and the dojo are really helpful and most of the stuff can be found out with the help of those. If you are stuck on one route try another one :)