Transfer stats to newborn?

Hokupe

Can someone clarify to me what this means exactly?

Is it like this (number just an example):

- Add 10% of the stats when your digimon died

or

- Take 10% of the stats when your digimon died, add this to a counter. It is the second rebirth, so add this counter; 10% of first death stats + 10% of second death stats

I don´t know the exact numbers but it seems like the last stats are taken and a few % of them are given to the new egg. If you have a very high Wisdom Stat in comparison to your other stats for example on your dying digimon the newborn digimon will have a higher wisdom stat compared to its other stats. All the stats are watered down and then transfers which will make the new generation at the end of its life a bit stronger than the previous one. Those higher Stats will then again be watered down and again it will be transfered to the new generation. If I understood it right, the tamer abilitys lower the % the Stats are getting watered down which results in more stats being carried over.

For example my first Ultra Digimon had 1000 points in all of his stats. Now I´m in Generation 12 or something like that and my Rookies already average at 3000 points. 

There is no official statement or something behind this but just a few things I noticed while playing.

I made a backup save and tested how the newborn stats would change if I purposedly kill my digimon as soon as possible through devil chips. It died 10th generation with stats around 6000 and started 11th generation with stats around 800; they didn't grow much before he died again. 12th generation started with stats around 800.

So if it would only transfer a percentage of your old stats to the newborn, they should've been way lower than this, like around 100 maybe. It seems that it saves a percentage of your stats or maybe your highest newborn stats or something. So if I wanna spend a whole generation fishing, I would not lose progress of earlier generation training.

Maybe I put it the wrong way.

Lets go with random numbers that are easy to calculate.

Baby 1 has 100 strength. When it dies it has 1000 Strength. 1% gets transfered over so Baby 2 has 110 Strengh. You train it again to reach 1000 Strengh until it dies. Baby 3 gains 1% again and starts now with 120 strength.

So the last baby builds the base for the new one. 

I hope it is easier to understand. Sorry for the misunderstanding I'm not a native english speaker.