Kifflom! Trophy Refuses to Pop!!! (PS4) Grrr

B1rvine

When I played the PS3 version I had no problems, and I was very surprised with how buggy this game is.  This game has way too many bugs for me to be happy about.

Anyway, I have completed the Kifflom missions in every way possible, and this trophy just doesn't pop. Both stealing the money and not. Tried killing them before running, or just driving off.  I've tried waiting and following the dude to the rusty tractor, or just running up to it.  I've tried mission replay, as well as going to previous saves and replaying it as if I hadn't before.  I've watched each cut scene without skipping.  I've tried unlinking my social account (which helped get the "To live and die in LS" after I had to play that one about 10 times...) and even restarted the whole game just to do this mission.  WTF gives with this trophy?  I'm on the digital version of the game, and it forced me to update (which I think always happens on PS4)... Any specific issues that causes this not to pop?

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

Update:

Of course right after my rant, it decided to pop.  After checking some more research, someone on some forum somewhere said he restored his licenses.  So I tried it, killing everybody and escaping, and it popped...  For the record for anyone else in this situation and trying to follow this solution, I literally just purchased a PS4 Pro and installed this game, but I kept my primary account on the other PS4 I own.  After running into other problems, and with the recent outage, I did make this my primary PS4 but never restored licenses since the game itself worked and ran.  So I'm not sure if that's what really solved my issue or not, but it's what I did, and it popped the first try after.

Edited by B1rvine

• 7 years later...
On 2/15/2017 at 7:30 PM, B1rvine said:

When I played the PS3 version I had no problems, and I was very surprised with how buggy this game is.  This game has way too many bugs for me to be happy about.

Anyway, I have completed the Kifflom missions in every way possible, and this trophy just doesn't pop. Both stealing the money and not. Tried killing them before running, or just driving off.  I've tried waiting and following the dude to the rusty tractor, or just running up to it.  I've tried mission replay, as well as going to previous saves and replaying it as if I hadn't before.  I've watched each cut scene without skipping.  I've tried unlinking my social account (which helped get the "To live and die in LS" after I had to play that one about 10 times...) and even restarted the whole game just to do this mission.  WTF gives with this trophy?  I'm on the digital version of the game, and it forced me to update (which I think always happens on PS4)... Any specific issues that causes this not to pop?

Had the same issue and after restoring licenses it popped. Thank you