U4 SURVIVAL Stage 8 Instructional videos. Crushing. Three Stars. [READ DESCRIPTION].

Hello there, this will definitely be my last topic about Survival guide. After mastering every aspect of Stage 8 through dedication I bring you here a complete tutorial. We will be making diferences between "Healer" and "Tank" . In order to beat this stage, two players must be tanks and the last one must be a healer.

How to operate:

Once you reach the boss by a good positioning, compenetration and teamwork (refer Healer video) and if you success to complete the water part , you will need to develop a role.

- If you are a healer: pick up the Harbinger Sniper and do not buy any mysticals, you will need the money to revive your partners throughout the armory with the money. It really helps you out to put a "Revivals Cheaper Team" , just in the exceptional case that a tank player need to revive too.

- If you are a tank:  pick up the Harbinger Sniper and Indra's Eternity. Once the boss is close to you, throw the Indra to him and you will have 3 or 4 seconds in which to can hit the boss without risking yourself (it requires a good compenetration with your tank partner) . It really helps you out to have a "Mysticals Cheaper Team" one-use booster just in the exceptional case that your medic partner must develop a tank role.

The last I recommend you is that the third player put a "Phoenix Rising" one-use booster as well, just in case you guys get defeated in the 2nd boss part, Credit where it's due. Thanks a lot to @Nezou7 to have worked really hard with me to make this guide possible.

Hope it helps the community. Here we go with the vids:

- HEALER ROLE

- TANK ROLE

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 2