Black Ops II Campaign

fresquinho

Guys I am totally SHOCKED with all I've seen in Black Ops II campaign, IT'S THE F****** BEST CAMPAIGN I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!

Awesome, I loved the story with woods, mason and menendez, I didn't understood some stuff but i don't care, this was AWESOME, I really felt the game, u know?

I finally could drive a jet in COD like I do in BF3, it was SO COOL! I loved all and I mean ALL story missions! From the horses to the robots.. AWESOME.

In the end, when I had the pistol in menendez head, it asked me if I wanted to kill/capture, I F****** SHOOTED HIM IN THE HEAD ALL HAPPY!

But this wasn't enough, then the credits came, and I tought like :" ah.. another boring credits" and I pressed X. then start to see some short clips of the story and I was like: "oh good, this will not be boring", but it stoped, and there was all credits again, so I pressed X.

What I see next?! BLACK OPS CHARACTERS WITH MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME . I was like : WTF!?!?!?!?! Then I see they performing LOOL it was so cool and fun, best campaign EVER for me.

Well, in the MP I prefer Black Ops.. I don't enjoy to much this MP but the campaign is a F******* 10/10.

What you guys think of BO II campaign?

(sorry for the bad words I'm still too excited lol)

Edited by fresquinho