tpepper1985's Trophy Cabinet & Massive Backlog (Not Finished)

tpepper1985

Hello everyone, first let me introduce myself. I am 32 years old originally from the UK but in 2012 I moved to The Netherlands with my wife (who is Dutch.) I left school at 18 with zero IT or technical qualifications and in large part thank gaming for my current career, since my passion for games lead to my interest in self studying programming. I now work as a Programmer on a database called Microsoft Dynamics Navision which is an ERP System, for a third party software house.

My gaming history is around 25 years long, maybe an interesting read for those who grew up in that time, or interested to see how your gaming life can change as you get older ;-)

I started gaming quite early in life, I guess around 5 or 6 years old and our first home computer was an Amiga 500. One great point of reference for those of you who are far too young to know about the Amiga, is a game you can now also download on the PS4 called “Another World”. When it originally released I must have spent an entire summer trying to finish it but never got to the end … When it released on PS4 I think I finished the game in an hour! I think it’s aged pretty well and it’s a good look back at a relic from gaming’s past so I recommend picking it up if you can grab it at a good price.

Anyhow I have never really taken a break from gaming, first the Amiga 500, then it was the early PCs (Intel 486) some memorable games from back then were: Doom II, Duke Nukem 3D both of which I was far too young to play but my parents didn’t really understand the age limits! The Settlers, Age of Empires II and Diablo II are the games I probably played the most in those years.

As I got older I wanted to get a console mostly because using the family computer for gaming was becoming more difficult as I had 5 siblings who all wanted to use it. I eventually persuaded my parents to get me a PS1 for Christmas one year when it was heavily discounted and had been out for many years. The games I remember most fondly from the PS1 are FFVII, Resident Evil 1,2 & 3. 

By the time the PS2 came around I had a part time job after school so I finally had a little bit of income. I saved and saved so I could get the PS2 on launch and I have a lot of fond memories of the console, especially FFX, Time Splitters, Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance, GTA3. But at some point I went to a friend’s house and played Halo and decided that I’d trade in my PlayStation 2 for an original XBOX and for the rest of the generation I didn’t go back to PlayStation. It’s only now I have tried to go back and play some of the games I never played from the PS2, like  God of War, Sly Cooper, and Ratchet & Clank.

By the time the PS3 and 360 rolled around I stuck with Microsoft and chose the 360 because of the price of the launch PS3 and hearing that multiplatform games usually ran better on 360. I also got back into PC gaming in a big way at this time and started playing World of Warcraft, I played WoW for nearly 10 years and this is how I met my now wife if you can believe it! My console really didn’t get a lot of use for most of the generation I played Halo and a few console exclusives but WoW was probably 85% of my gaming time over that period.

Fast forward to 2012 and I moved to The Netherlands with plans to get married and start a family with my wife. I knew that my gaming habits would need to change at some point in life you simply do not have enough time especially if you have a child. I decided that after 10 years of Warcraft it was time to stop, and also time to retire from PC gaming I would go back to a Console which fit easier into a family environment.

I first sold my 360, PC and all of my games and made the choice to buy a PS Vita of all things! I had never owned a handhold in my life, I always thought they were a waste of time but I thought it would be the ideal device to give me gaming on the go. I don’t regret my choice at all, I love my Vita and though I do not play it as much now I have 37 Platinum’s from the system and still a few more to get in my backlog when I can get around to it. It was at this time I also discovered PS+ and then shortly after the PS4 release date was announced.

After all the bad press surrounding the XBOX One and reading that performance on the PS4 would probably be much better due to the superior memory in the box I decided to go for the PS4. One other thing that swayed me was something that isn’t talked about too much, here in the Netherlands the XBOX One was released almost a year after the PS4 due to the language. This happened in quite a lot of countries and I do think it cost Microsoft a lot of Sales. The last thing that sealed the deal was the Trophies! I had never been into Gamerscore but for some reason the PlayStation trophies were more alluring, and after finding the PSNProfiles website I was hooked.

After having PS+ for more than a year I had a backlog of 30 or so good PS3 games so I decided to buy one and also play the exclusives I had missed in the last generation. I have been trophy hunting now for about 4 years, but mostly only play in the evenings when our son is in bed. There are a couple of things I want to do with this post, first list off all my platinums with a brief score/review and my huge backlog (I buy way too many games) and then maybe a summary of my top 10 games for each platform.

Platinum Trophies

Platinum 1-25

Spoiler

#1 Hotline Miami 

Rating: 8.5/10 

Platform: PSVita

Date Earned: 22/12/2013

L39eeaa.png

My thoughts: My first Platinum, and actually one to be proud of! I heard a lot of good things about Hotline Miami and I was not disappointed. It’s a perfect game for the Vita, the music, and gameplay are both top notch and the story was bizarre and interesting. One of the things I really loved about the game was the nature of the instant death / respawn mechanic there was literally no down time, you just keep trying until you can get a perfect clear. Very addictive game with simple but great mechanics.

#2 Gravity Rush (PS+)

Rating: 7.5/10

Date Earned: 04/12/2013

DLC: Owned (100%)

L98999f.png

My thoughts: This game came with PS+ so I didn’t have much to lose and gave it a go. Sometimes the touch and gyro controls were frustrating but it was a unique experience that did not outstay it’s welcome. I enjoyed the game well enough due the combination of art style, strange story and characters though the combat was mediocre at best. Gravity Rush was very much a game which had several good things going for it, but at the same time a few frustrations. 

#3 Gucamelee (PS+)

Rating: 8.0/10

Date Earned: 22/12/2013

DLC: Owned (87%)

L78d059.png

My thoughts: This game looks simply stunning on the Vita, and the gameplay is tight and excellent too. I do remember struggling with some of the optional platforming sections (for the platinum) some of them were seriously difficult. The combat was good fun, and the art style / concept of the game were unique and interesting. Overall a great game, and another perfect Vita title.

#4 Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Rating: 6.5/10

Platform: PSVita

Date Earned: 07/01/2014

L9f44e5.png

My thoughts: I picked up Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation in a sale, and thought that it would be an opportunity to play a title which pushed the Vita’s hardware a bit more. The game was very mediocre if somewhat enjoyable. The best thing about it was really the fact that you had a cut down AC game in your hands whenever you wanted it, but after 15 hours I was very much done with it. The Story and Characters were all forgettable, and it felt clunky to play.

#5 Murasama Rebirth

Rating: 8.5/10

Date Earned: 08/02/2014

DLC: Not Owned (56%)

Lee2ba4.png

My thoughts: This is still my 2nd rarest Platinum thanks to the trophy which requires you to complete the game on “Fury Mode” where every enemy can kill you in a single hit! This was my first game from Vanillaware and it was simply stunning, and ran great on the Vita. I really enjoyed the game, especially the music which was stuck in my head all the time after putting the game down. The combat was somewhat simplistic but the art style, gameplay and tone made for a great experience.

#6 Rayman Origins

Date Earned: 16/02/2014

Lc47d97.png

My thoughts: I had not played a Rayman game since the original released 1995 so I really didn’t know what to expect going on. Again the art style for this kind of game just works so well on the Vita like Murasama and Gucamelee. It is what it is, a platformer but a polished and responsive one. I struggled a bit with the time trials but I enjoyed my time with it, another solid game for the Vita.

#7 Resogun (PS+)

Rating: 

Platform: PS4

Date Earned: 03/03/2014

DLC: Owned (56%)

Lc7a599.png

My thoughts: My First PS4 Platinum! I’m probably not alone here, and this was my first game since it came with PS+. I’m not normally into Arcade shooters or score chasers but I did enjoy Resogun. The particle effects in the game are incredible and the gameplay is solid the 60 FPS performance really helps make everything silky smooth. I especially had a lot of fun going for the no continue trophy as I could feel myself getting better and better at the game every run. Taking down the last boss for the platinum on the no continue run really had my heart racing, great game.

#8 The Walking Dead

Rating: 9.5/10

Date Earned: 04/03/2014

L38e5b9.png

My thoughts: I don’t think I have ever cried due to a Video Game, The Walking Dead didn’t do this for me either but I came close, probably the closest I have ever come. I felt genuinely sad and distraught at the end of this game it really is a game everyone should play just to see how far the medium of storytelling in video games has come. The game didn't run great on the Vita but technical issues aside this is one of my highest rated games ever and simply a must play.

#9 InFAMOUS: Second Son

Date Earned: 18/04/2014

L14bfb5.png

My thoughts: My first InFamous game, I really enjoyed it I have to say. Having spent so long gaming on PC it was refreshing to play something on console that ran at 60 FPS the gameplay in InFamous: Second Son is silky smooth and very satisfying. I found the Story to be pretty decent but nothing ground breaking and I didn’t mind playing through it twice to get the Platinum. My only complaint really is that the morality system is very binary but overall it was a great game. I later when back and played inFamous 1 & 2 on PS3 and Second Son is much better if you ask me!

#10 Rainbow Moon

Rating: 5.5/10

Date Earned: 09/05/2014

L98c0ba.png

My thoughts: I had an itch for some tactics based RPG action, there are not that many of them about so when I saw Rainbow Moon on sale I decided to give it a go. It scratched the itch but I have to say the Story was complete trash to the point where I don’t even know why they bothered, my score here is purely based on the gameplay. The platinum was also a bit of a slog, by the end of the game I was truly sick of the grinding and was glad when it was over. I think this game was well suited to the Vita I don’t know if It could have held my interest on a home console.

#11 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Date Earned: 25/05/2014

DLC: Owned (92%)

L2d0ca8.png

My thoughts: I had not played a mainline Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and I had heard good things about Black Flag. I managed to get it at a good discount so decided to give it a go, overall I really enjoyed the game especially the Ship elements. Sailing through a storm while battling other vessels was really awesome and something I had never done in a video game before. Edward Kenway was an interesting character since he was a bit of a scumbag and not your traditional hero. The multiplayer was the only thing I disliked about the game and it was a seriously boring grind to get the Platinum.

#12 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS+)

Rating: 7.5/10 

Date Earned: 29/05/2014

L9e535b.png

My Thoughts: Probably the best “AAA” PSVita game I have played it really is an Uncharted experience on the go, however it was not perfect. I remember playing it more than a few times in the evening in my bed while my wife was sleeping, and then I would need to go and put the Vita near a light source to solve some puzzle which usually ended in me having to stop playing. The motion controls were also a pain whenever they needed to be used. Apart from those faults it’s through and through an Uncharted game of similar quality to Drake’s Fortune.

#13 & 14 Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time (PS+)

Rating: 7.0/10

Date Earned: 13/06/2015

L4dee04.png

My thoughts: My first game in the Sly Cooper series, it was on PS+ and I read it had a double platinum and having just got my PS3 I thought, why not? I played the game on my Vita I enjoyed it but for me it was just above mediocre as a game. It really gave me the feeling of playing cartoon characters and it’s probably a great game for kids, and very charming to boot. The gameplay was also pretty solid but I just feel the era of 3D platformers has fizzled out for a reason. I remember collecting all the collectibles in the hubs became frustrating after a while. I used cross save/play to pop the platinum on my PS3 after I finished it.

#15, 16 & 17 Sound Shapes

Rating: 5.0/10

Date Earned: 17/06/2014

Lc0e72e.png

My thoughts: I came for an easy Platinum, what can I say! I didn’t really enjoy the game and was glad it was not very long. Some of the Death Mode levels were a pain but well … Easy Platinum! As you can see this is around the point I actually became addicted to getting trophies haha. I used cross save/play to pop the platinum on my PS3 & PS4 after I finished it.

#18 Velocity Ultra (PS+)

Date Earned: 24/06/2014

L40fe77.png

My thoughts: PS+ Game in a genre I don’t normally go near because I’m not very good at them. But well, It’s in my library let’s give it a shot? I actually really enjoyed it I thought at some points I would never get the Platinum especially in the “Escape” missions where you need to hold down the boost for the entire level, and if you make one mistake you have to start over otherwise you can’t get the highest rank. Much like Resogun you learn and get better and better and before you know it what seems impossible becomes possible. Great game, especially for the Vita! Controls were tight and gameplay solid.

#19 Pixel Junk Shooter (PS+)

Rating: 6.0/10

Date Earned: 01/07/2014

L37529a.png

My thoughts: Another PS+ game in a time where my PS4 library was very small. I would not have paid money for this game it was alright, sort of a cross between a puzzle game and twin stick shooter. There was also a multiplayer component which was a perfect example of tacked on multiplayer. I finished it and got my platinum but I remember getting pretty bored of it by the end.

#20 Remember Me (PS+)

Platform: PS3 

Date Earned: 08/07/2014 

Lb1d847.png

My thoughts: PS+ again, I heard this game was not very good but to be honest I quite enjoyed it. It was flawed for sure of that there is no doubt, the camera was not great and the combat was somewhat simple as a trophy hunter the most annoying thing about the game was how it constantly locked off the area you just came from every 5 minutes making the collectibles a pain. But It was not the worst, I quite liked the protagonist, art style and theme. It was worth playing, despite it’s flaws.

Rating: Strider (PS+)

Date Earned: 17/07/2014 

L4e71e9.png

My thoughts: Yet another PS+ game, I can’t think of many games that physically made my fingers hurt by playing them but this was one of them, spamming that attack button all the time would actually start hurting my hand. I found Strider to be a bit too simple for its own good, there wasn’t really very much to its combat and it involved a lot of back tracking. The story was not very interesting, like it’s theme and protagonist. Comparing this game to Gucamelee which it shares the genre with and it’s a very average game.

#22 Lego Batman 2 (PS+)

Rating: 5.5/10

Date Earned: 22/07/2014

L26e5d4.png

My thouhgts: Again thanks to PS+ this is the first lego game I had ever played, I normally have no interest in these kinds of games but they always review reasonably well so I thought I’d give it a go. Well it was what I expected, extremely simple game aimed at kids. I actually can’t understand why there are so many adults that enjoy these games it was so simplistic, boring and clunky. Maybe I would understand it as a co-op game with your kids then it kinds makes sense but on the Vita it was a borefest.

#23 & 24 Motorstorm RC (PS+)

Rating: 5.0/10 

Date Earned: 29/07/2014

Lfa9f9e.png

My thouhgts: More PS+ as you can see at this point I had no money so I was limited to my PS+ library and this was another game I didn’t really enjoy. I played it on the Vita which was maybe a mistake since a bigger screen and better frame rate might have helped. It was exactly what you think, an unremarkable mini sized racer, nothing more, and nothing less. At least I got a double platinum out of it!

#25 Spec Ops: The Line

Platform: PS3

Date Earned: 30/08/2014

L6e0848.png

My thouhgts: Another game I had heard good things about, especially the story I picked it up for 10 euros in a sale and was not disappointed with it. The gameplay was pretty generic 3rd person shooter with functional decent shooting, I do think the story and especially the ending of the game were great but that alone was not enough to make anything more than a good game. FUBAR difficulty was a challenge and extremely frustrating in places but I got there in the end. For what I paid, it was a worthwhile experience.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Platinum 26-50

Spoiler

#26 Rogue Legacy

Rating: 6.0/10 

Date Earned: 02/09/2014

L311f0d.png

My Thoughts: My first “Rogue lite” game. I found it pretty difficult to be honest but really enjoyed the meta game of building up your castle between runs and the random factor which came with each new descendant you go to play as. I remember some of the hard mode versions of the bosses being absolutely brutal, and the achievement to complete the game in less than 15 runs was not easy either … Even with save scumming! I don’t think I’d have ever got the platinum without doing it to be honest. It was fun but after a while it started to grate on me when the difficulty really pick up. To this day it's still one of my rarest platinums.

#27 Final Fantasy X HD

Rating: 10/10 

Date Earned: 11/10/2014

L5e9b45.png

My Thoughts: I loved FFX when I played it back in the day, for me it was a return to form for Final Fantasy after VIII and IX. While I enjoyed those games in my opinion FFX was much better, I liked the story and connected with the characters much better in this game. This was also the first mainline FF game with full voice acting, the remaster on Vita is superb. It looks amazing on the Vita’s OLED and I still think it’s the best looking 3D game I have played on the system. The main story is great, I got extremely bored grinding out the sphere grids for the Platinum though … Those trophies really drag the game out far too long however as a game this is one of my few 10/10s

#28 Transistor

Date Earned: 12/11/2014

L8b4842.png

My Thoughts: After playing Bastion on PC a few years earlier and being blown away by it, I couldn’t wait to jump into SuperGiant’s next project. Transistor, just like Bastion is a fantastic game and had an especially interesting combat system. As a programmer it was funny to see all the code commands being used in a game and interesting to see how they could be combined. The story was a bit strange but overall I really enjoyed it. It wasn’t quite as good as Bastion but still great.

#29 Far Cry 3

Rating: 7.0/10 

Date Earned: 28/11/2014

L5fa32b.png

#30 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Rating: 6.5/10 

Date Earned: 22/12/2014

La58059.png

#31 The Last of Us Remastered

Date Earned: 30/12/2015

Lfd4cf0.png

#32 Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS+)

Rating: 5.5/10 

Date Earned: 12/01/2015

L0eee4c.png

#33 Dragon Age: Inquisition

Rating: 9.0/10 

Date Earned: 18/01/2015

DLC: Owned (88%)

Lf6f721.png

#34 InFAMOUS: First Light (PS+)

Date Earned: 24/01/2015

L7f0de7.png

#35 The Walking Dead Season One

Rating: 9.5/10 

Date Earned: 06/02/2015

L38e5b9.png

#36 Watch Dogs 

Date Earned: 22/02/2015

L5b7e92.png

#37 Apotheon (PS+)

Date Earned: 24/02/2015

L1c4013.png

#38 Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Date Earned: 01/03/2015

Laafb6d.png

#39 Freedom Wars

Date Earned: 28/03/2015

Lc125e9.png

#40 Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Date Earned: 04/04/2015

L66368e.png

#41 Metro 2033 Redux

Date Earned: 10/04/2015

L258a54.png

#42 Bloodborne

Date Earned: 01/05/2015

DLC: Owned (85%)

L57216c.png

#43 Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Date Earned: 04/05/2015

L69137f.png

#44 Resogun (PS+)

Date Earned: 10/05/2015

Lc7a599.png

#45 Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Date Earned: 20/05/2015

DLC: Owned (73%)

Lae20a1.png

#46 Uncharted 2: Amoung Thieves

Date Earned: 24/05/2015

DLC: Owned (90%)

Ld4844c.png

#47 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Rating: 9.5/10 

Date Earned: 23/06/2015

DLC: Owned (72%)

L4a541a.png

#48 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Date Earned: 30/06/2015

La58059.png

#49 Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishments (PS+)

Date Earned: 05/07/2015

Lca92c3.png

#50 God of War

Date Earned: 18/07/2015

La0009b.png

Platinum 51-75

Spoiler

#51 Bioshock Infinite (PS+)

Rating: 9.0/10

Date Earned: 25/07/2015

L64f73d.png

#52 God of War II

Rating: 8.0/10

Date Earned: 30/07/2015

L164abd.png

#53 Battlefield 4

Platform: PS4 

Date Earned: 01/08/2015

DLC: Owned (77%)

L53dd8c.png

#54 Dust: An Elysium Tail (PS+)

Date Earned: 08/08/2015

L16141a.png

#55 Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS+)

Date Earned: 13/08/2015

Lf0abf0.png

#56 Killzone Mercenary

Date Earned: 13/08/2015

L99b884.png

#57 Resistance: Burning Skies

Rating: 4.0/10

Date Earned: 16/08/2015

L0ab4dc.png

#58 Super Exploding Zoo (PS+)

Rating: 5.0/10

Date Earned: 18/08/2015

Ld17014.png

#59 Rocket League (PS+)

Date Earned: 25/08/2015

DLC: Owned (49%)

Lfa8657.png

#60 Metro Last Light Redux

Date Earned: 02/09/2015

Lb20f8b.png

#61 Lone Survivor (PS+)

Date Earned: 03/09/2015

L6adf63.png

#62Teslagrad (PS+)

Date Earned: 08/09/2015

Lddc1d7.png

#63 Ether One (PS+)

Date Earned: 12/09/2015

L99ac32.png

#64 Magus

Rating: 3.0/10

Date Earned: 19/09/2015 

Lf80838.png

#65 God of War

Date Earned: 19/09/2015

La0009b.png

#66 God of War II

Date Earned: 25/09/2015

L164abd.png

#67 Jak II: Renegade (PS+)

Date Earned: 26/09/2015

Ld57e2d.png

#68 Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS+)

Date Earned: 01/10/2015

Lf0abf0.png

#69 Jak 3 (PS+)

Date Earned: 04/10/2015

L272970.png

#70 Crysis

Date Earned: 10/10/2015

L2e4881.png

#71 Metal Gear Solid 3

Date Earned: 13/10/2015

Lb750b5.png

#72 God of War: Ascension (PS+)

Date Earned: 18/10/2015

Ld95706.png

#73 Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (PS+)

Date Earned: 23/10/2015

L3b7113.png

#74 Demon's Souls

Date Earned: 07/11/2015

L04c7f2.png

#75 Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered

Date Earned: 15/11/2015

Lf4c14b.png

Platinum 76-100

Spoiler

#76 Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD

Date Earned: 24/11/2015

Ldf02fe.png

#77 Fallout 4

Date Earned: 13/12/2015

DLC: Not Owned (66%)

L50d97e.png

#78 Game of Thrones

Date Earned: 15/12/2015

Lefac08.png

#79 Uncharted 2: Amoung Thieves Remastered

Date Earned: 29/12/2015

L0cd112.png

#80 Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Date Earned: 14/01/2016

L986c13.png

#81 Bioshock

Date Earned: 26/01/2016

DLC: Owned (84%)

L2d3c07.png

#82 Sly 2

Date Earned: 07/02/2016

La58059.png

#83 Wolfenstein: The New Order

Date Earned: 08/02/2016

L28b9c4.png

#84 ICO

Date Earned: 19/02/2016

L75d030.png

#85 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

Date Earned: 25/02/2016

L61c711.png

#86 Broken Age (PS+)

Date Earned: 03/03/2016

La03faa.png

#87 inFamous

Date Earned: 31/03/2016

Le9e2b9.png

#88 Sly 2

Date Earned: 13/04/2016

La58059.png

#89 Tales from the Borderlands

Date Earned: 13/04/2016

L1c7a3f.png

#90 Assassin's Creed Unity

Date Earned: 27/04/2016

Le47b38.png

#91 The Wolf Amoung Us 

Date Earned: 03/05/2016

Lbc4dcc.png

#92 inFamous 2

Date Earned: 04/05/2016 

L7ecdc0.png

#93 Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Date Earned: 16/05/2016

Laba3c4.png

#94 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Date Earned: 22/05/2016 

Lbc164c.png

#95 Table Top Racing: World Tour (PS+)

Date Earned: 26/05/2016

DLC: Owned (83%)

L551751.png

#96 Until Dawn

Rating: 29/05/2016

Date Earned: 29/05/2016

L172c11.png

#97 ARCADE GAME SERIES: PAC-MAN

Rating: 4.0/10

Date Earned: 03/07/2016

L35b473.png

#98 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Date Earned: 07/07/2016

Le71ca7.png

#99 ARCADE GAME SERIES: Ms PAC-MAN

Date Earned: 07/07/2016

L2ec7ea.png

#100 Final Fantasy VII

Date Earned: 08/07/2016

L4c1026.png

Platinum 101-125

Spoiler

#101 Riptide GP2

Date Earned: 10/07/2016

L1a5925.png

#102 Trine 2 Complete Story (PS+)

Date Earned: 22/07/2016

L03cac2.png

#103 ARCADE GAME SERIES: Dig Dug

Date Earned: 25/07/2016

L222b3d.png

#104 Trine: Enhanced Edition

Date Earned: 26/07/2016

La7d402.png

#105 Trine 3: Artifacts of Power

Date Earned: 28/07/2016

L1c6cb9.png

#106 Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell (PS+)

Date Earned: 31/07/2016

L25afc0.png

#107 Gravity Rush Remastered

Date Earned: 03/08/2016

DLC: Owned (100%)

Ld35fc2.png

#108 Batman Arkham Asylum

Date Earned: 14/08/2016

Lcbdea7.png

#109 Dante's Inferno

Date Earned: 23/08/2016

DLC: Owned (96%)

L886765.png

#110 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

Date Earned: 30/08/2016

L6a0f86.png

#111 Volume

Date Earned: 09/09/2016

Lf392ea.png

#112 ARCADE GAME SERIES: Galaga

Date Earned: 10/09/2016

L2558a9.png

#113 Zone of the Enders HD

Rating: 01/10/2016

Date Earned: 7.0/10 

Lc308ad.png

#114 The Legend of Korra

Date Earned: 19/10/2016

Lb0d992.png

#115 Dragon Age: Origins (PS+)

Date Earned: 22/10/2016

Lc8c338.png

#116 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Date Earned: 30/10/2016 

Lfe3664.png

#117 Resident Evil

Date Earned: 03/11/2016

L6a2315.png

#118 The Deadly Tower of Monsters (PS+)

Date Earned: 05/11/2016

Lcf5fd5.png

#119 Murdered: Soul Suspect

Date Earned: 16/11/2016 

L59ffea.png

#120 Far Cry 4

Date Earned: 23/11/2016

L9aef39.png

#121 Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD

Date Earned: 25/11/2016

Lc07576.png

#122 Titfanfall 2

Date Earned: 04/12/2016 

L4e52ba.png

#123 God of War: Chains of Olympus

Rating: 19/12/2016 

Date Earned: 19/12/2016

L328b58.png

#124 God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Date Earned: 25/12/2016

Lab5561.png

#125 Dark Souls

Date Earned: 25/12/2016

Lab9533.png

Platinum 126-150

Spoiler

#126 Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour

Date Earned: 30/12/2016

L2a2654.png

#127 God of War III Remastered

Date Earned: 05/01/2017

Lc9e04e.png

#128 The Bunker

Date Earned: 08/01/2017

Lff33bd.png

#129 Virginia

Date Earned: 09/01/2017

L34d69a.png

#130 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Date Earned: 11/01/2017

DLC: Owned (84%)

Le31f85.png

#131 Severed

Date Earned: 11/02/2017

L8a50a9.png

#132 DOOM

Date Earned: 25/02/2017

DLC: Owned (97%)

L791aa7.png

#133 Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS+)

Date Earned: 26/02/2017

L479a37.png

#134 Bastion

Date Earned: 10/03/2017

L5e5946.png

#135 Far Cry Primal

Date Earned: 19/03/2017

L7a3706.png

#136 Grim Fandago Remastered (PS+)

Date Earned: 31/03/2017

L4825d8.png

#137 Saints Row IV: Re-Elected 

Date Earned: 03/04/2017

Lfc7c66.png

#138 Colour Guardians (PS+)

Date Earned: 06/04/2017

Lb53d0b.png

#139 The Order 1886

Date Earned: 08/04/2017

L51930e.png

#140 Bioshock

Date Earned: 22/04/2017

Ld89acb.png

#141 Teraway

Date Earned: 25/05/2017

L6d571c.png

#142 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Date Earned: 26/05/2017

Lc18074.png

#143 Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Rating: 

Date Earned: 06/07/2017 

Ldf8263.png

#144 Bioshock 2

Date Earned: 10/06/2017

L6a52c8.png

#145 Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

Date Earned: 11/06/2017

DLC: Owned (74%)

L39e2fc.png

#146 Coffin Dodgers

Rating: 3.0/10

Date Earned: 11/06/2017

L36427e.png

#147 Mass Effect

Date Earned: 28/06/2017

L0e3522.png

#148 Life is Strange

Date Earned: 07/07/2017

Ld80014.png

#149 Battlefield 1

Date Earned: 14/07/2017

DLC: Not Owned (88%)

L3851fb.png

#150 Persona 4: Golden

Date Earned: 

L9b5eda.png

In Progress

PS4

Battlefield 1 (75%) - Just need the cannons challange, I heard it's a pain in the ass. Yay

Bioshock 2 (74%) DLC - Got the Plat, will do the DLC soon. Never played Minerva's Den and I have heard it's good.

PS3

Mass Effect (82%) - Got all the companion trophies now, just need to finish my Insanity run and clean up the Biotic trophies, the end is in sight! really want the Platinum for this game and then aim to do Mass Effect 2 in a single playthrough.

PSVita

Persona 4 Golden (15%) - I got this game about 3 years ago, didn't want to start it because of the long playtime ... but my Vita backlog is getting smaller and with Persona 5 now out I finally decided to go for it. Don't be suprised if it takes me most of the year to finish this one! This is also my first Persona game and I have heard that for many this is the best game on the system. Looking forward to it!

Update: about 8 hours in and already see why this game is so loved. I'm loving it best JRPG I have played in a long long time. Playing my Vita more then normal because of it!

Backlog

PS4: 69 Games

Spoiler

10 Second Ninja X (PS+)
A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV (PS+)
ALIENNATION (PS+)
Aline: Isolation
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 
Assassin's Creed Revelations 
Batman: Arkham Aslyum
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkhamn Knight Premium Edition
Beyond Two Souls
Bioshock Infinite
Blazerush (PS+)
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Dark Souls III
Deus Ex: Mankind Divived 
Dishonored Definitive Edition
Divinity: Original Sin
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Flow
Flower
Furi (PS+)
Galak-Z (PS+)

Goat Simulator
Grow Home (PS+)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS+)
Guantlet: Slayer Edition (PS+)
Heavy Rain
Hotline Miami 2
Invisible, Inc. (PS+)
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS+)
Life is Strange
LIMBO
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS+)
Lords of the Fallen (PS+)
Lovers In a Dangerous Space Time (PS+)
Magicka 2 (PS+)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Nom Nom Galaxy (PS+)
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (PS+)
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS+)
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS+)
Ratchet & Clank 
Rebel Galaxy (PS+)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Resident Evil Zero
Rise of the Tomb Raider [PS4Pro]
Shadow Complex Remastered
STARWAHL (PS+)
Steam World Dig (PS+)
Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS+)
Styx: Master of Shadows (PS+)
Teraway Unfolded (PS+)
The Evil Within
The Swindle (PS+)
This War of Mine: The Little Ones (PS+)
Titan Souls (PS+)
Transformers: Devastation (PS+)
Tropico 5 (PS+)
Type: Rider (PS+)
Ultratron (PS+)
Unmechanical Extended (PS+)
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Wasteland 2
Zombi

PS3: 71 Games

Spoiler

Alice: Madness Returns
Alien Rage (PS+)
Anna - Extended Edition (PS+)
Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS+)
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (PS+)
Blood Knights (PS+)
Braid
Catherine
Costume Quest 2 (PS+)
Darksiders
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut (PS+)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
DMC (PS+)
Dragon Age II
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (PS+)
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West
Fallout 3
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PS+)
Final Fantasy XIII
Flow
Flower

Goat Simulator
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PS+)
Hitman: Absolution
Hitman: Blood Money (PS+)
Hitman: Contracts HD (PS+)
I Am Alive (PS+)
Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS+)
Killer is Dead
Kung Fu Rabbit (PS+)
L.A Noire
Mafia II
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengance (PS+)
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Papo & Yo (PS+)
Port Royale (PS+)
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Prototype 2 (PS+)
Puppeteer (PS+)
Rain (PS+)
Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HD
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD
Ratchet & Clank HD
Savage Moon (PS+)
Sly 3
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Splinter Call: Chaos Theory HD
Splinter Cell HD
Splinter Cell: Pandaora Tomorow HD
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Team ICO Collection: Shadow of the Colossus
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Thief (PS+)
Tiny Troopers Join Ops (PS+)
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS+)
Unmechanical Extended (PS+)
Vessel (PS+)
XCOM: Enemy Within
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD

PSVita: 31 Games 

Spoiler

A Virus Named Tom (PS+)
Amnesia: Memories (PS+)

Code: Realize -Guardian of Rebirth- (PS+)
Escape Plan (PS+)
Final Fantasy X-2 HD
Flame Over (PS+)
Flow
Flower
Hohokum (PS+)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2 SISTERS GENERATION
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3 Century
Jak 3 (PS+)
Jak II: Renegade (PS+)
Kung Fu Rabbit (PS+)
Lemmings (PS+)
Lemmings Touch (PS+)
Letter Quest Remastered (PS+)
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metrico (PS+)
Nihilimbra (PS+)
Nova 111 (PS+)
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (PS+)
Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HD
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD
Shutshimi (PS+)
Sly 3
Super Time Force Ultra (PS+)
The Hungry Horde (PS+)
Type: Rider (PS+)
Woah Dave! (PS+)

DLC Backlog

Games I have DLC for that I plan to go back and complete at ... Some point (hopefully?)

Spoiler

PS4: 15 Games

Battlefield 4

Bioshock

Bloodbourne

DOOM

Dragon Age Inquisition

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Resogun

Rocket League

Table Top Racing: World Tour

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Abandoned Games / DLC

Games I have started and don't think I will ever get back to, if I ever decide to pick something up from this list it will go up to In progress. Also a reason why I stopped playing it!

Started, might continue some day

Spoiler

PS4

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (12%) - Keep meaning to go back to this, actually quite liked it but got distracted by something else. Might go back after I have cleaned up my games in progress, would be nice to boost my completion rating.

Driveclub (10%) - I started and then stopped. I'm not great at Racing Games but Driveclub has destroying my completion percentage with all that DLC so I really am thinking about going back and having another crack at it sometime.

Grand Theft Auto V (10%) - Think I'm half way through the story and level 47 or so in MP but damn too many games that take so much time. Time I don't have anymore ... Maybe one day.

Outlast (6%) - I have the game and it's DLC but not really in the mood for horror where you can't fight back at the moment. Maybe one day I will get back to it, it is at least not too long

PS3

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (35%) - I will get back to this someday I love XCOM but damn another 100 hour plat ... My backlog, I need a time machine

Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within (1%) - Started this after finishing the first game, then got side tracked. Now decided to play through Mass Effect 1/2/3 for PS3 so might be a while before I come back to this

PSVita

Dragon's Crown (32%) - I finished normal mode and started Hard but never got that far, this is another 100 hour plat I just do not have time for but it is a good game for sure. I'm not buying Vita games anymore so maybe one day I will come back to it.

Fez (21%) - I will probably do this one day, with a walkthrough. I tried it blind but just did not have the patience for the puzzles.

Soul Sacrafice (12%) - I fell off of this game and I don't know why felt like it took ages to kill anything and I didn't really get it. I might go back at some point if my Vita backlog is ever getting low on bigger budget games.

The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character (4%) - This came with my Vita before I really knew much about trophies otherwise I might not have ever started it. I could probably get this one done at some point but well it's pretty lame and that's the reason it's in this list.

Fuck this game

Spoiler

PS4

Destiny (35%) - Flawless Raider, and the fact it's a grindfest 100 hour plat are big turn offs. I somewhat enjoyed it but it never really hooked me. Might go back and try and pick up some of the PvP trophies but I doubt I will ever get the Plat.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn (22%) -  It's an MMO and takes 100s of hours to get anywhere. This was a failed "Game with the Wife" project. I actually liked it quite alot there's a chance I might go back one day but it's a slim one.

Injustice: Gods Amoung Us Ultimate Edition (12%) - Play this as a local MP game with friends at home sometimes if we have people over. It's way too hard for me to ever plat because I suck at fighters and another 100 hour long plat in a genre I'm not good at doesn't sound like fun!

Killzone: Shadow Fall (1%) - Came with my PS4, It didn't grab me and for some reason or another I never played it again. Later found out there is a nasty multiplayer grind and multiplayer DLC which killed any chance of me going back anytime soon. Another 100 hour plat

Mad Max (91%) - Robbed of the Plat by the camp glitch after putting in 70 hours, I actually loved this game but seriously there is no way in hell I am doing it all again when I have so many other games to play. Fuck you Mad Max.

Singstar (57%) - I play this as a party game when we have friends over, we have had many drunk singstar parties. But fuck Sony London for making trophies that require the PSCamera, unobtainable for me. 

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamariel Unlimited (1%) - It's an MMO which is basically impossible to plat and takes 100s of hours to get anywhere. This was a failed "Game with the Wife" project. Those 1% games really burn.

DLC:

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered (90%) - No desire to replay the game two more times for a few trophies.

Uncharted 2: Amoung Thieves Remastered (90%) - No desire to replay the game two more times for a few trophies.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (90%) - No desire to replay the game two more times for a few trophies.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - (84%) - No desire to play UC multiplayer, especially with all the ballshit microtransactions.

PS3

Borderlands 2 (31%) - Think I got 75% through with the Ninja dude but got so bored of this game. I also own the PS4 version (I don't know why, I'm stupid I guess) so getting back to this is not looking very likely. 

Singstar (56%) - I play this as a party game when we have friends over, we have had many drunk singstar parties. But fuck Sony London for making trophies that require the PSCamera, unobtainable for me. 

DLC:

Dante's Inferno (96%) - Did everything except the EA challanges, they are a grind and you need a good partner. No desire to sink 25 hours for a few online DLC trophies.

PSVita

LittleBigPlanet PlayStationVita (1%) - This came with my Vita before I really knew much about trophies otherwise I might not have ever started it. I heard alot about this game, LittleBigPlanet. I was bored after 15 minutes playing it, did not appeal to me at all. Also all those damn online trophies and creation trophies ... eww I can't be bothered. Shame I earned a trophy 

Little Deviants (2%) - This came with my Vita before I really knew much about trophies otherwise I might not have ever started it. Online Trophies, Motion Controls, and well it's just a rubbish and frustrating game. One trophy and it's forever on my list of shame. Also it's pretty much unobtainable now

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (8%) - This was one of my first PS+ games and I started it without knowing much about Trophies. I didn't really like it and it has some pretty crazy online trophies, plus there are no players anymore. I'm rubbish at racing games too so I will probably never get back to it.

Terraria (7%) - It takes like 100 Hours to Plat this game and I had fun with it for about 2 hours ... I just couldn't dream of playing it for that long to get the Platinum so I stopped. If my Vita Backlog is ever zero I might pick it up again. But we all know that's never going to happen

This thread is still a work in progress, the "My Thoughts" from finished games will take me a long time to fill out. The rest of the information is more or less all here now though.

Edited by tpepper1985
  • Like 2