Missions Locked!

For me the missions in Montuyoc is locked for me. When you arrive in the region, Bowman should give you intel about the missions in the region and yellow casefiles will appear on the map.

But for me, Bowman hasn't contacted me when I reached the region. I am stuck with no missions and can't progress further.

I just wondering if you have the same problem, that some missions won't appear on map.

I fly there for a weapon, I dont get also any briefing, but I got a mission per random, because I was in the near of a base (think northeast) and must destroy five things. Try to use a walkthrough video and go to the places like in the videos, because I unlocked some mission only to be in the near of it. I dont played this region, there I guess it.

NEW:

So, I played again and checked the map for you again: My first Mission there was direct in the north part (I flew over this point and got the notation of a story mission, my task was destroying five weapon boxes), then I see now a mission in the east part (dont played it) a new mission.

Edited by T-100
a mistake with direction and new ideas

On 8 april 2017 at 10:39 AM, T-100 said:

I fly there for a weapon, I dont get also any briefing, but I got a mission per random, because I was in the near of a base (think northeast) and must destroy five things. Try to use a walkthrough video and go to the places like in the videos, because I unlocked some mission only to be in the near of it. I dont played this region, there I guess it.

NEW:

So, I played again and checked the map for you again: My first Mission there was direct in the north part (I flew over this point and got the notation of a story mission, my task was destroying five weapon boxes), then I see now a mission in the east part (dont played it) a new mission.

I tried, but it doesn't work for me. I guess I have to wait for the next update/patch.