I want to talk about it glitched

Fubuki

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2017 at 4:14 PM, Milktastrophe said:

The game's not glitched, you just missed one of them. Maybe the place where there's 2 optional conversations in the same place? I forget exactly where that was.

it is glitched. my ps4 says I’ve gotten the achievement but in game it says I don’t and I know for a fact I’ve gotten them all, this glitch has been confirmed for a long time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This trophy is still glitched... I'm pretty sure I did all of the optional conversations twice but the game is stuck at 36/37 and the trophy doesn't wanna pop.

I play the digital version on PS5.

If anyone knows a fix without replaying the whole game again for the 4th time that would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, Famemachine said:

This trophy is still glitched... I'm pretty sure I did all of the optional conversations twice but the game is stuck at 36/37 and the trophy doesn't wanna pop.

I play the digital version on PS5.

If anyone knows a fix without replaying the whole game again for the 4th time that would be appreciated.

Try doing the one at Tommy's dam. I heard that one's pretty glitched. Amazing that its still glitched. Naughty Dog isnt going to patch it after all these years. I managed to beat the game twice on Grounded earlier this year and I noticed there was tons of bugs. This is an unfinished game. 

Oh lol I just did Tommy's Dam yesterday before posting it.

Just got on Chapter 10 and it popped on the first optional conversation when I lost all faith.

Pretty sure I already did Chapter 9 & 10 through chapter select but I guess that doesn't count and you have to do it in one go.

Or I'm stupid and I missed the first one on replaying the chapter not sure....

• Like 1