Time Trial times unobtainable

AffectatiousDonk

Just a warning to anyone considering buying most of the race trophies in this game are quite easy but the time trial times are quite probably impossible on some tracks. The time required for the extended tracks is often 20+ seconds quicker than the shorter version of the track and I am pretty sure there are no shortcuts. Hopefully the developers patch the times as it looks most likely they were listed in the wrong order.

Also there is no online MP so all 2 player trophies must be done in split screen. 

Aside from that it is quite fun even if the graphics are extremely dated, wait for a price reduction as hard to justify full price.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The extended tracks are glitched. You just have to beat the track at a certain time other than what it's supposed to be. Nearly the same as the reversed extended tracks. I know this was nearly a month ago but I wanted to help so hope this helps.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dylan13767 said:

The extended tracks are glitched. You just have to beat the track at a certain time other than what it's supposed to be. Nearly the same as the reversed extended tracks. I know this was nearly a month ago but I wanted to help so hope this helps.

Thanks man, gave up on it but will go back soon and try again. How is the CPU extreme skill on the 2P races

• 2 months later...
On 2017-05-22 at 7:07 PM, CjShai said:

Thanks man, gave up on it but will go back soon and try again. How is the CPU extreme skill on the 2P races

Oh god, it's fucking insane. The AI's are aggressive, the slightest touch can make you lose control. You and your partner cannot screw up in the first lap. Otherwise, your chances of winning is out of the window. I could go on but don't want to drag this out too long.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dylan13767 said:

Oh god, it's fucking insane. The AI's are aggressive, the slightest touch can make you lose control. You and your partner cannot screw up in the first lap. Otherwise, your chances of winning is out of the window. I could go on but don't want to drag this out too long.

Yeah I tried a few. I must admit I have basically forgotten about this game and don't intend to go back.

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

Yeah I tried a few. I must admit I have basically forgotten about this game and don't intend to go back.

Yeah, me too. I know I have three left but it's nothing but a chore. You and your partner have to be really good racers or you can forget about winning the 2p races.

Edited by dylan13767