Cross save between dlc/standalone version?

FFDannyB

Is there anyone that has both the original game (now including the dlc version of spectre of torment), as well as the standalone version of spectre of torment? I'm wondering if you can verify if any sort of cross-save feature works between both versions. It would mean we can play though the standalone spectre knight game to earn a platinum, then transfer the save across so as to then automatically pop the dlc spectre knight trophies (all 2 of them!) without having to essentially platinum it again. If not the people who played the original shovel knight/plague knight and got all the trophies are left with a choice between:

1- Getting back to 100% on shovel knight by earning the 2 new spectre knight trophies (which means doing everything that would have got you a load more trophies including a platinum if you played the standalone version).

2-playing the standalone version for the platinum meaning your shovel knight list no longer sits at 100% due to the new dlc spectre knight trophies...

Or

3- Playing through spectre knight as both dlc and standalone to 100% (meaning you won't feel like you're missing out on trophies but annoyingly spending twice as long as needed redoing the game....)

Its not a big deal really but some sort of cross save feature would be cool for us trophy completionists that feel a bit shortchanged playing through the spectre knight campaign but earning way less trophies for doing it... I can't say I have much hope this will be implemented though so just wondering if anyone has it that can say...??

Edited by FFDannyB

Yeah I thought that's what the answer would be... I think I'll start by getting shovel knight back to 100% and then if I feel the need to do it all over again I'll buy spectre of torment but I really don't think that will end up happening.