MISSING MINIKIT (BUG?)

Hello Guys ?,

i almost completed this game with now 99,8 %..

the only thing missing is a minikit, which should drop while shooting a fighter during the mission Finalizer Exterior.

But it drops nothing, but some studs. Can you tell me if this is a glitch or what i can possibly do?

Thanks so much.. it really bothers me

• Like 1

It would really bother me too...kinda keeping you from a platinum :P Anyways I hope someone can help you. Never ran into this issue on the PS4 version. But luckily I never ran into these issues people have with lego games. Thank god.

BTW, the minikit is from the timed challenge while destroying turrets, fly in the open gaps between the two decks of the Finalizer. Guide the TIE fighter into the purple sphere to start a countdown clock. Fly through the series of spheres, which ends in another purple sphere, before the clock hits zero.

or are you referring to 

MINIKIT: SPECIAL FORCES TIE FIGHTERS
Shoot down five Special Forces TIE fighters (they’re carrying proton torpedoes) before destroying the giant turret.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

WOW, thanks for your answer. i thought the forum of this game would be kinda dead :D 

no, this is actually the one, thats not triggering.

the very first objective, this youtuber collected (16th second). this just won't drop for me.

Hello fellow German trophy hunter.

In this gamefaqs forum a user is describing a different glitch/unattainable minikit than you, HOWEVER a post a little down the thread mentioned they got the missing kit by disabeling a cheat and then they could get it no problem. I've not played the game that far in yet, so I don't know if that could help you as well to deactivate a cheat code which could keep the fighter from dropping the kit, but it might be worth a try.

Edited by iAlphaSoldier
  • Like 1

Hello my neighbour!

thanks also for this advice, but that didn't work either. i'm really starting to become desperate on this one :D 

i also redownloaded the entire game, to get a "fresh" copy, but i think that something totally bugged my save game... it's just so frustating, seeing that happening at almost 100% 

1 minute ago, iAlphaSoldier said:

Can I ask how you know that this is the minikit you're missing? Have you collected them by going through a checklist of sorts or do you use the brick to locate them?

I can see it while choosing the levels. everything else is like 5/5 or 15/15 according to the objectives and the only level incomplete is "Finalizer, außen" (german) which shows, that i've already obtained 1/2 minikits and 4/5 golden bricks. the last minikit also gives me the last golden brick needed.

1 minute ago, Italo_MJ said:

I can see it while choosing the levels. everything else is like 5/5 or 15/15 according to the objectives and the only level incomplete is "Finalizer, außen" (german) which shows, that i've already obtained 1/2 minikits and 4/5 golden bricks. the last minikit also gives me the last golden brick needed.

Ok so I think it's save to assume that you already checked if the other minikit in this level is the one you're missing instead of this one.

Have you tried backing up the save game and starting a new game to see if you can get it during the playthrough of the mission for the first time?

Just now, iAlphaSoldier said:

Have you tried backing up the save game and starting a new game to see if you can get it during the playthrough of the mission for the first time?

Not yet, and to be honest, if i won't get this to work in this very plathrough, i'll just let this one go, since my backlog of other games is starting to grow and grow.

This game took me almost 20 already and i don't want to get stuck on another glitch maybe at another spot, if something like that happens again.

The entire thing is just confusing to be to be honest.

The minikit guide that I found for the level (exterior part) says there are 3 minikits to collect:

Part B: Star Destroyer Exterior

Minikit 4:
Shoot all 30 turrets

Minikit 5:
Win the race. Starts inside the Star Destroyer.

Minikit 6:
Shoot 5 Tie Fighters that carry a pink bomb

Your in-game stats say there are only 2, one of which you've collected. I ran out of ideas, so hopefully someone else can help you. It'd be a shame if you couldn't get the plat just of that one minikit.

Edited by iAlphaSoldier

3 minutes ago, iAlphaSoldier said:

The minikit guide that I found for the level (exterior part) says there are 3 minikits to collect:

i also saw this guide, but it's for the ps4 version (or consoles in general).

thank you again for all the suggestions and advices. i really appreciate it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Italo_MJ said:

i also saw this guide, but it's for the ps4 version (or consoles in general).

thank you again for all the suggestions and advices. i really appreciate it!

Oh, I see. When I googled specifically for the Vita, there are suddenly different minikits and only 2 :D

You're welcome, but I wished I could have actually helped you out. It's weird that you seem to be the only one having this issue. There's literally not one mention I could find on Google about this problem you're having.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can get it eventually.

18 minutes ago, iAlphaSoldier said:

Ok so I think it's save to assume that you already checked if the other minikit in this level is the one you're missing instead of this one.

It's what I thought too at first, that maybe he is missing the other one instead of this one. Sometimes it's really human error. I remember looking for a collectible in Infamous and I swear over my dead body I already got this one orb from this bridge and refuse to go out of my way to check it again...and guess what. THERE IT WAS! HAH....

2 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It's what I thought too at first, that maybe he is missing the other one instead of this one. Sometimes it's really human error. I remember looking for a collectible in Infamous and I swear over my dead body I already got this one orb from this bridge and refuse to go out of my way to check it again...and guess what. THERE IT WAS! HAH....

That's exactely what happened to me with the feathers in Assassin's Creed II :D I had downloaded maps and crossed my collected feathers off in MS Paint and was missing one feather at the end even though all feathers were crossed out. When I finally ended up checking every single location again it turned out that I was missing the one in plain sight that I had been sure I got as the first one.

OH. MY. GOD. Guys... I'm so sorry... it really was the OTHER Minikit!!! ?

I never thought about until i read your last posts and just try it again... i officially give you two the permission to call me stupid :D 

i don't even deserve the plat.. :D i'm so embarassed right now :D

but thanks again ... ?

Edited by Italo_MJ
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Italo_MJ said:

OH. MY. GOD. Guys... I'm so sorry... it really was the OTHER Minikit!!! 1f625.png

I never thought about until i read your last posts and just try it again... i officially give you two the permission to call me stupid :D 

i don't even deserve the plat.. :D i'm so embarassed right now :D

but thanks again ... 1f605.png

Yes, finally you got it :yay:

Don't be embarassed about it, it happens to the best of us every now and again. I bet you that it won't be long until I'm missing another collectible that I'm sure I've already collected.

Just glad you got it now ?

• Like 1