Any Glitched Trophies?

Legchomper

Hey guys I remember reading something a while ago that Passing The Time was glitched on the digital Minecraft PS4. As far as I'm aware that's been fixed. I don't wanna start this game only to find out some trophies aren't popping. I'll be starting a new world, I'm wondering if anyone has encountered any problems recently, is it safe to play now or should I hold off? 

• 2 months later...

Lawlencio.pngI've got the camouflage trophy by accident when I was in Nether... I was wondering if a Wither Skeleton could ignore me if I'm wearing the head...( actually I just got the head minutes a few minutes before that) I equipped the Wither Skeleton head, killed another and trophy popped :), I was having a bad time trying to get the Sniper Duel trophy by the way, I had shot a lot of skeletons from upon like 75 blocks, it never popped up :(, then I realized that it has to be done by horizontal distance, not from up. Killed one underneath a tree when I was exploring and it popped :D 

If you're not getting rainbow collection either just place the 16 colored wool blocks and then cut em' again...

I'm in road to platinum, no trophies are glitched ???

Edited by Lawlencio