Are there still glitched trophies?

local_jesster

10 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

As long as you start on 1.07 (newest patch), and not continue older saves. Then you should be good. I had not problems unlocking any trophies this way.

I have been told that the latest patch actually made a few trophies unobtainable again... any truth to this?

I had a problem before the patch with flipping all racket bosses trophy (not popping) same with kill all bosses trophy. After completing dlc gave it a go at 1.07 patch, started new game and got both trophies. 

I know there was a dlc trophy glitches for most of the people not popping but i don't know if it was patched or something as i happily uninstalled game after completing it. 

But in general many people reported trophies being obtainable again  starting new games (delete saves ideally) on patch 1.07. 

Good luck.

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

I have been told that the latest patch actually made a few trophies unobtainable again... any truth to this?

If it's in the main game, then i don't know. I only had "the new boss" and kill all racket bosses last at that point.

But if it's the dlc, delete all pervious saves from system storage and start a completely new save.

I might add add trophies with cumulative progress might unlock later than they should.

1 hour ago, Nakurwiator91 said:

I had a problem before the patch with flipping all racket bosses trophy (not popping) same with kill all bosses trophy. After completing dlc gave it a go at 1.07 patch, started new game and got both trophies. 

I know there was a dlc trophy glitches for most of the people not popping but i don't know if it was patched or something as i happily uninstalled game after completing it. 

But in general many people reported trophies being obtainable again  starting new games (delete saves ideally) on patch 1.07. 

Good luck.

11 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

If it's in the main game, then i don't know. I only had "the new boss" and kill all racket bosses last at that point.

But if it's the dlc, delete all pervious saves from system storage and start a completely new save.

I might add add trophies with cumulative progress might unlock later than they should.

I don't have either the main game or the DLC yet. Played through Mafia II a year ago for the first time and I found enough flaws in it to not really be interested in the third game right away, so I decided to wait until it was €10-€20 before I gave it a try. Seeing as how mediocre it was received, I'm still waiting.

Someone said that a couple of main game trophies were glitched at first, which was fixed in a patch (not the first one), and a later patch made a couple of different trophies suddenly unobtainable.

7 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I don't have either the main game or the DLC yet. Played through Mafia II a year ago for the first time and I found enough flaws in it to not really be interested in the third game right away, so I decided to wait until it was €10-€20 before I gave it a try. Seeing as how mediocre it was received, I'm still waiting.

Someone said that a couple of main game trophies were glitched at first, which was fixed in a patch (not the first one), and a later patch made a couple of different trophies suddenly unobtainable.

Just took a quick look at the fastest achievers, and it doesn't look like there is any problems unlocking trophies.