Operation Health Year 2 Roadmap Changes

https://www.vg247.com/2017/05/12/rainbow-six-siege-year-2-season-2-delayed-three-months-for-operation-health-as-ubisoft-shores-up-tech-and-resolves-issues/

Long story short, R6 Siege will be undergoing extensive reworks for the upcoming Y2 S2. As a result, the South Korean content will be arriving in Season 3. This will also mean that the Polish map has been removed from the roadmap.

I already have the platinum but I did want to get back into this game because my friends are still playing it, but I've already given extensive use to all the operators and needed something new to learn. This is something that works against my favour.

It will be interesting to see how this changes things. Also, where's the Aussies? Dafuq is this?!

Edited by AuzzieWingman

Despite it's issues, I love Rainbow Six: Siege and I will continue to play it, but I will never support it with money again and I will probably avoid buying Ubisoft games at least until they're cheap. It's ridiculous that they're just going to cut out a map and release operators so much later than expected. They say they are going to resolve issues, but I'm sure their patch will end up creating as many issues as it fixes even with their complete focus on resolving issues.